Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

LATEST POLL: Who you going to support next season

With most on here now believing Charlton are going down, its only right that us Plastic fans do what everyone else expects us to do and go back to supporting a 'premiership' super-club. So where are you going to be next season ?

Me ? i'm off to the Shelf, cheering on the Lillywhites and telling Steve Archibald we'll take good care of him.

COOOOME ON YOOOOO SPPPUUURRSSS !!!

Comments

• eees 'avin a laff, you 'avin a laff?
  • [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]eees 'avin a laff, you 'avin a laff?

well done Alex, you're picking up the West Ham lingo already. Alright son !
  • alwight me old mucker, where's me jellied eels?
  • I've always been Man YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • My other team is Hartlepool United.
  • Please, please don't do it smudge. In jest or not I could not bear a fellow addick to have feelings of lust for spuds.
  • AFKA, I clearly bagsied spurs earlier, you're gonna have to find another new team fella.
  • Arsenal for me, play the best football in the League FACT.
  • Has to be West Ham for me.

Im not crossing the river for Championship football :)
  • I'll take Preston :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Solidgone - "My other team is Hartlepool United."

A fellow Monkey Hanger. As from next year we should start a new message board called "Hartlepool life".
  • Wheres the Palace option?
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Please, please don't do it afka. In jest or not I could not bear a fellow addick to have feelings of lust for spuds.

Its too late, i can't be saved. I've already been down the club shop and got my skin tight replica shirt, and just been Toni & Guy to get my mullet hairdo.

I may look like the only gay in the village, but i've only got to wait until 2011 until the glory glory days come back to the Lane.
  • [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]Solidgone - "My other team is Hartlepool United."

A fellow Monkey Hanger. As from next year we should start a new message board called "Hartlepool life".

My old man used to follow Hartlepool as well.........What is it about them?
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Please, please don't do it afka. In jest or not I could not bear a fellow addick to have feelings of lust for spuds.

Its too late, i can't be saved. I've already been down the club shop and got my skin tight replica shirt, and just been Toni & Guy to get my mullet hairdo.

I may look like the only gay in the village, but i've only got to wait until 2011 until the glory glory days come back to the Lane.

LOL

At least you now follow a big club! ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Wheres the Palace option?

Jordan stuck an injunction on it
  • WHO ARE YA, WHO ARE YA !!!
  • Where's The Stones option? Back to back promotions and now Ryman Premier. Welling who?

http://www.maidstoneunited.co.uk/
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Arsenal for me, play the best football in the League FACT.
    ...and they're from Woolwich! ;o)
  • Toronto FC - Played 4 Lost 4 For 0 Against 10 !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• worryingly this poll is getting quicker voting than our normal ones !!
  • AFKA - it looks like we need another discussion category "Monkey Hangers" - get it sorted mate.
  • "Where's The Stones option? Back to back promotions and now Ryman Premier. Welling who?"

Have they moved back to Maidstone yet?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]"Where's The Stones option? Back to back promotions and now Ryman Premier. Welling who?"

Have they moved back to Maidstone yet?[/quote]

Building has started on the new ground. Not sure on the completion/return date though.
  • Stone think the completion date is for 2007/8 season. Although may be put back though.
  • what's with the Scousers ? Do those voting think they are going to go onto great things ?

I've still got the receipt for my Spurs shirt, its so tight i can hardly breathe, so will happily take it back and become a Scouser if anyone has any inside knowledge...
  • My prefered option of Gravesend ain't on there!
  • becuse i supported liverpool as a young nipper!!! dalglish and co... magic!
  • I'm gonna hedge my bets. One week I might be West Ham, the week after I might be Spurs or Arsenal. It all depends on who's doing well.
  • I went for liverpool too! although only because of stevie gerrard. if he went to spurs, they'd be my 2nd team too :-)