Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Operation Minibus Aftermath

2»

Comments

• edited April 2007
    Great pics Sco, thanks a lot.
  • I'll stick this one up for all to see though:
  • ScoSco
    edited April 2007
    And this:
  • [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]I might just join you guys next year for a few away days! That is of course that is not a guys only bus!

AND NO - I will not be bringing a pole!

;-)

Mx

im sure with your help maria they could raise a pole or two!

:-P
  • [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Didn't realise I had the highest res set on my camera - compressed versions flying electronically to you whisperers now. Except Medders whose mailbox I've filled up!

Yeah thanks mate... 10mb worth of photos! Got any more you can send through?

Pork Pie's face on the pierced nipple shot says it all....
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]who was it who had those blow up packets, that made the gayest 'pop' ??

That were Kev... took those bleeding things to Pompey a couple of years ago. They were gay then too...
  • edited April 2007
    Keep the pics coming Sco
  • Just had a look at them what were we all laughing at ?

Cant remember
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Just had a look at them what were we all laughing at ?

Cant remember

You want me to recite every joke/gag/song we came out with on the way home?!?! ;-)

Yep, keep 'em coming Sco
  • Ha ha maybe not to many to recall

Was it Theo getting stick LOL
  • Sponsored links:

• Where are all the photo's??

Are you hiding them to punish me Medders?? You're not too big to go over my knee you know
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Where are all the photo's??

Are you hiding them to punish me Medders?? You're not too big to go over my knee you know

kinky
  • God! I feel like the fat kid that gets left out of break time footie!! What happened?! Tell me everything....

In case anyone is interested the 85th B'day party I went to (instead of travelling up to Blackburn and getting hammered) was great fun.

Her brother played a 20min clarinet solo and her sister had written her a 3 page poem.........But on a positive a least they had been very kind and bought some alcohol free larger knowing that I was driving.......Would have been even nicer of them to have put in the fridge but hey you cant have everything!
  • Sounds like you had a blast Dan!
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Where are all the photo's??

Can anyone else hear that? Been hearing a faint whimpering on here all day.....

;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Sounds like you had a blast Dan!

We got there at 3pm and by 3.30pm I was asking Mrs CD what time we were planning to leave........Didn't go down well
  • I see that Ketman and Les_Says have made the rouges gallery on the OS. All I can say is they must have been thirsty...LOL
  • haha quality!
  • can't believe they parked all those pints on top of the urinal :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]can't believe they parked all those pints on top of the urinal :-)

I thought the beer was a bit warm