Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Operation Minibus Aftermath

ScoSco
edited April 2007 in Match Day Travel
A resounding success methinks. Kets, you were a star sorting all that out. A big thank you from all the lads for that.

Any minibusers want pics/vids - whisper me your email doods.

No casualties, no tactical chundering (that I was aware of), picked up four lost souls on the way back and quite a few lemonades on the day.

Comments

• It was a great day, Danny Dyer is the most persistent singer in the world as well!

Zambucca - eurgh
  • No casualties isn't strictly true...! I some how managed to go a**e over tit outside the big boozer. It hurt a bit at the time, thankfully the alcohol must of damped it down a bit as I have several deep purple bruises, including a bruised c*ck and pelvis. And no, I ain't joking!
  • Yeah, thanks a lot Kets for sorting that all out for us, absolutely blinding day, one of the best football days out I've had!

Once again, sorry for being so late lads!
  • I am just glad eveyone enjoyed it & nothing went wrong. Spoke to Monty the Dogger (Our Driver for the day) he has given me his direct dial & he said he would undercut the company he works for to do something similar if we want next season.

Most Ironic thing that happend in my memory was that geezer trying to score drugs off us at the services on the way home, who did they ask out of all of us ? I'll leave it to your imagination. :-)
  • ha ha Yes lads was a great journey home

Thank you for from the 4 lost souls

next away day lads if you have room 2 of us will be up for it not sure in the 2 youngers will
  • Monty = quality. Couldn't of wished for a better driver. Drove at good speed, didn't crack under pressure, stayed between the lines and 'e was more than happy with our splash and dash tactics in the services....
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]ha ha Yes lads was a great journey home

Thank you for from the 4 lost souls

next away day lads if you have room 2 of us will be up for it not sure in the 2 youngers will

Always welcome chaps, looks like next one will be Scunthorpe though !
  • we will be up for it

Were do you chaps normally drink beofre the the game?
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]we will be up for it

Were do you chaps normally drink beofre the the game?

We're in the Bugle clique before the game. I'm not one of the mini busees though.

I wasn't allowed to bring my scampi fries aboard!
  • edited April 2007
    Splitter!
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm not going to live this down am I?
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I'm not going to live this down am I?

*turns around*
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I'm not going to live this down am I?

You might of done had you not flashed a pierced nipple... nightmares are caused by seeing things like that!
  • Medders

Got that cocktail out of your system?
    Also wondered why your thigh smells of crab paste?
    (Barmaid)
  • Oh Andy Hunt......
  • [cite]Posted By: pork_pie[/cite]Medders

Got that cocktail out of your system?
    Also wondered why your thigh smells of crab paste?
    (Barmaid)

Right on lunchtime... great timing pal !!!!!
  • Sounds like I made the right decision not to go with you guys!

I could have been mentally scared!

;-)

Mx
  • Joking aside

That day was probably one of the most memorable days out. A laugh a minute - it showed how good life can be even when our footy team gets played off the park.

Cracking idea and has to be done again.

I look forward to doing it again whenever I am in kent again as I am returning to the North East in May/June
  • My pleasure my soon to be married mate

Crab Paste, Pierced Nipples, my guts at Saturday lunchtime.....

Diet starts now.............................
  • Is there some inner thread whispering going on here?
    [cite]Posted By: pork_pie[/cite]My pleasure my soon to be married mate

• Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Is there some inner thread whispering going on here?
    [cite]Posted By: pork_pie[/cite]My pleasure my soon to be married mate

You STILL here?!?!

;-)
  • Carter, you need to do some serious butt kissing mate. Still no Jam sanwiches, strawberries, grapes, Scotch Eggs, whisky or FHM top 100 Birds for you..! See what you missed ?
  • You're right.

I feel dirty. Almost as if I'd been sex-touched by aforementioned fruit.

I was made to take my belt off by a stunning airport security lady at John Lennon Airport and, for you gave her a flash of CAFC tatooige
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Carter, you need to do some serious butt kissing mate. Still no Jam sanwiches, strawberries, grapes, Scotch Eggs, whisky or FHM top 100 Birds for you..! See what you missed ?

Can't believe how prepared Danny Dyer was! Weeks worth of shopping inc loaf of bread, jam, strawberries, grapes, satsuma's... the list goes on....
  • who was it who had those blow up packets, that made the gayest 'pop' ??

The Sunshine Bus will be experiencing a wife-free AFKA next season...
  • Was nice to meet you AFKA, did you manage to get the Mrs to drive home in the end?
  • lol, had to share. Someone spilt the beans on my evil ploy !

mind you, she was flooring the pedal more than me so i wasn't complaining.
  • I might just join you guys next year for a few away days! That is of course that is not a guys only bus!

AND NO - I will not be bringing a pole!

;-)

Mx
  • [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]I might just join you guys next year for a few away days! That is of course that is not a guys only bus!

AND NO - I will not be bringing a pole!

;-)

Mx

im sure with your help maria they could raise a pole or two!
  • Didn't realise I had the highest res set on my camera - compressed versions flying electronically to you whisperers now. Except Medders whose mailbox I've filled up!