Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

if your all going scunthorpe clap your hands

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
Fair enough lots of negatives about going down but some fantastic away games coming up which ones are people looking forward to

Comments

• scunthorpe for me as well.

We'll got Palace to look forward to, and i'm pretty sure there will be no fans boycott that day this time !

Norwich always a good day out, Preston will be a new one for me, will make it a Blackpool weekend. Southhampton is easy as well.

Cardiff will seperate the men from the boys, Cov's new ground to see Dowie, QP ha ha ha

Its not all bad
  • after today the possibility of derby looking forward to that but not the day after
  • all the ones in ccc that i haven't done.
    scunthorpe, preston, cardiff (not), burnley (might actually see the match this time).
    plus some old favourites. norwich, bristol city and/or forest, derby, leicester.
  • I can hear the Valley Gold debate starting up again.
  • "we're all going on a nationwide tour"
  • bacon ive got a coach booked up for the first game with 21 local kids if your interested (not in a michael jackson kind of way)
  • im resigned to next season in the championship, and really cant wait, cheaper away trips (possibly some wins aswell!), a title to fight for, and i reckon an even better atmosphere than the last half of this season! BRING IT ON!!
  • As a former CWS Dean house pupil, is there room for me?

[quote][cite]Posted By: cheeseroll[/cite]bacon ive got a coach booked up for the first game with 21 local kids if your interested (not in a michael jackson kind of way)[/quote]
  • cant wait for palace away can you?
  • and earlier cup rounds? /exits!
  • Sponsored links:

• nothing like a trip back there
  • palace away is a season's highlight, hope it's boxing day or new year's that would be insane
  • [cite]Posted By: cheeseroll[/cite]bacon ive got a coach booked up for the first game with 21 local kids if your interested (not in a michael jackson kind of way)

fred west kind of way?
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]palace away is a season's highlight, hope it's boxing day or new year's that would be insane

anything but.

rushing back to see the family, or sporting a hangover is not my idea of a good day out.
  • it's mine when the journey would be 15miles and not 200miles
  • i've been to Scunthorpe's ground (the newish one) - cracking little stadium with a good away fans section - no pubs though as it's out on an industrial estate - reminded me a bit of Wycombe's set up

i hope for all your sakes that Blackpool go up - that would of course be a great weekend away
  • Plymouth too.
  • Norwich, twenty minutes from home! Luvverly jubberly!!
  • Anyone going to Cardiff?!
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]scunthorpe for me as well.

We'll got Palace to look forward to, and i'm pretty sure there will be no fans boycott that day this time !

Norwich always a good day out, Preston will be a new one for me, will make it a Blackpool weekend. Southhampton is easy as well.

Cardiff will seperate the men from the boys, Cov's new ground to see Dowie, QP ha ha ha

Its not all bad

Fans boycott!!! Did they also boycott goodison park this season? Fulham took more to selhurst in the prem than charlton! And fulham's game was a monday night on sky.

Still if you have an 'operation Selhurst' you might make it over 2000. ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Cardiff, who fancies Cardiff!!!

And Hull.

But it's all irrelevant as we're staying up.....

Or should I continue taking the medication?

Me, Ketters, Porkpie, CafcBourne, MCS, Sco etc made it onto MOTD and were easily identified by the shirtless antics of three goons!
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Me, Ketters, Porkpie, CafcBourne, MCS, Sco etc made it onto MOTD and were easily identified by the shirtless antics of three goons!

Oh b'locks. Sky+'d it, but deleted it as soon as I got home Saturday night!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]scunthorpe for me as well.

Its not all bad

Fans boycott!!! Did they also boycott goodison park this season? Fulham took more to selhurst in the prem than charlton! And fulham's game was a monday night on sky.

Still if you have an 'operation Selhurst' you might make it over 2000. ;-)
    The Boycott was to do with the ticket prices. Did you not go to the game in 2000?
  • If we play you next season Selhurst, you can be sure we will sell out our allocation - will be like the old days when we took over selhurst park.
  • Can't wait to meet up Selhurst
  • [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]If we play you next season Selhurst, you can be sure we will sell out our allocation - will be like the old days when we took over selhurst park.

If it's like the old days there will only be a handful of you there! You had one big away day when we were in the $h!t and you were going up, but apart from that naff all!

We are looking forward to your next visit.
  • edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]If we play you next season Selhurst, you can be sure we will sell out our allocation - will be like the old days when we took over selhurst park.

If it's like the old days there will only be a handful of you there! You had one big away day when we were in the $h!t and you were going up, but apart from that naff all!

We are looking forward to your next visit.

You don't remember 1974/5 then? 24,000 plus and lots going off inside and outside. Some of us go back a while.
  • edited April 2007
    BA, in 74/75 I was 4/5 years old so I do vaguely remember running your lot! ;-)