Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Takeover

13»

Comments

• nice one, happy crimbo everyone and and even happier new year for cafc (let's hope)

Razil signing off.
  • That's it Matt, show me up and make me look like a bloody idiot moments after I talk you up!

Have a good one.
  • Aha I've got it - "Wigan", "snow", "gas", "digging", "lash", "call".

The clues are there people, the clues are there. Well played Matt- have a good one.
  • not tonite josephine :-(
  • Matt thanks for the advice, have a good evening!
  • A few days Imo and none of them bankholidays everyone have a great xmas see you all down the valley boxing day

seriously this will not happen until next week guys
  • Matt Wright thanks for your update,the first thing i have read all day that makes any sense at all.
    Have a good evening and Merry Christmas to you and your family.
  • Is it not going through tonight? All i read was that a statement could be made soon.
  • keep logging on then but imo people will be tired and disapointed that the deadline has passed, the time for family is upon us and they need to be with their families also

i am sure it is not bad news or it wouldve just collapsed

i reckon we will be in new hands by newyears eve so everyone should put it to the back of their minds and enjoy christmas
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Aha I've got it - "Wigan", "snow", "gas", "digging", "lash", "call".

Trust me, there's nothing in Wigan worth talking about!
  • Reckon we will have to wait till next Wednesday or Thursday
  • Might be announced on Sun at the match?
  • Putting the fiasco of today's postponement to one side, attention surely returns to the who and when. Maybe next winter, we shall not face such problems after the new owners have installed undersoil heating. Who knows, we may also be able to restore our former, and superior website and even get the screen back up and running!
  • Lets not forget that the new owners will want to maximize their return so don,t expect the old website or big screen to return in a hurry unless they can generate revenue to cover the cost.
  • [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Lets not forget that the new owners will want to maximize their return so don,t expect the old website or big screen to return in a hurry unless they can generate revenue to cover the cost.
    Aren't we stuck with a 7 year contract for the Premium TV (or whatever they're called now) website?
  • If they want to maximise their returns don't expect to ever see the old OS ever again.

Along with pong, cassettes, high street record shops, and cameras that use film it's gone forever.
  • I'm sure everyone agrees that the top priority would be for squad strengthening (right back springs straight to mind) but would be nice if we can get those little extras as well. A 7 year contract seems a long one to me and any wealthy owners would be able to buy out of this in any case.
  • Not going bust at the end of the season would be nice.
  • Anyone buy the Program Today ?
    And,what did it say about the "Takeover" ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Just a picture of Dennis Wise in a christmas jumper drinking mulled wine wishing us festive cheer...
  • Small picture ?
  • The new owners were actually in the ground today, but panicking at the impending exposure and wanting to maintain their low profile they slipped D'urso a few camels at midday to call the game off. All matches in future will be played behind closed doors and the players forced to wear blindfolds so they don't see Dennis Wise in the stands and report it on CL.

FACT