Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

+++Seasons Greetings to all Lifers+++

Wherever you are around the globe, on behalf of Lookout and myself here at CL Towers, we wish you and your families a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

We apologise that once again performance issues have been raising their ugly head of late. It seems that no matter how many times we upgrade our servers to cope with increased traffic, it seems to develop some form of S.A.D disorder when winter kicks in.

We've long-standing plans in place to upgrade the Forum and rebuild the wider site as a whole, but sadly work and family pressures for both of us have ensured we've not been able to progress this as quickly as we would have liked. We should hopefully be in a position to move this forward in the New Year, but in the meantime, thanks once again for your patience and loyalty.

Up the Addicks

AFKA & Lookie

Comments

• keep up the good work and seasons greetings to all
  • Many thanks to AFKA and Lookie who, despite all the odds, continue to make following Charlton fun!

Happy Christmas to everyone.

UtA

(If the performance issues have an ugly head, I can think of one former manager we could name them after...)
  • Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and (fingers crossed ) a Happy New Year
  • Merry Christmas to all.

AFKA - enjoy it with the kids mate, best time of the year as you'll come to realise over the next few years.
  • SINK....

Thanks for all your hard work both of you.
    I cant imagine having to actually do work during my working day rather than looking on here.
  • Mate the performance is only down to your hardwork and this sites success.

To all a happy Christmas and to Charlton a prosperous new year
  • Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to one and all.
  • victims of your own success.

Merry Christmas.

Me and Boy
  • Thanks AFKA & Lookout for all the hardwork. If the site was no more, people's lives would feel a whole load emptier.
  • Seasons Greetings one and all.
  • Sponsored links:

• all the best to everyone have agreat new year , all the best
  • AFKA ad Lookout, thanks for all your hard work keeping this site going....without it I would have no addicks 'speak' or be able to keep in touch with real fans. I thank you so much for helping me look forward to match days again....and working on the match threads. When I can afford it I'm gonna come down to a match at the Valley.....would like to met you both and other lifers on here as I dont know anyone.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone
  • Happy Christmas and Happy New Year to every Addick,

Thanks everyone for the hard work, it seems to get better every year!
    I always go on Charlton Life at School, and now it has been blocked because of the amount of times i have used it at school!!!
  • you better start saving hard RedM, Lookie lives in Bermuda !

Shame on your school Stubley, ask for a decent 3G phone for xmas !
  • Seasons Greetings one and all

AFKA and Lookie - thanks for keeping this site up and running - I'd really miss it if it were no more
  • Merry Christmas to one and all.
  • Merry Christmas to one and all.

Keep the faith this time next year we'll be millyonaires.
  • Keep up the good work AFKA and Lookout :-)

Merry Christmas all.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]you better start saving hard RedM, Lookie lives in Bermuda !

Bloody hell......oh well I'll see him whenever he comes back..........or I win the lottery!!
  • Thanks AFKA, Lookout and all others who adminster the site.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Lifers.

A A
  • Sponsored links:

• Merry Christmas everybody! Cheers AFKA and Lookie for all your hard work.
  • Can only echo the appreciative comments on here to the work that AKFA, Lookie and admin put in throughout the year. I spend way too much time on here but you chaps are hero's for putting the effort in to give us all a voice during a time that the club's undergoing massive change.

Best wishes to you and yours and all the other Lifers out there for the festive season.
  • Merry xmas and happy 2011 to all you lifers.

Keep up the good work admin. lovely jubbly.
  • Merry Christmas to you both and all lifers - glad i joined up and looking forward to more of the same.
  • Merry Christmas you lot, have a goodun...

Dan, Love to the wife and babies mate...
  • Cheers AFKA and Lookie

All the best
  • Massive Happy Crimbo wishes to everyone involved with CL .

And a spectacularly great 2011 to us all !
  • Yo Ho Ho!
  • Merry Christmas people have a good one. Lets hope that 2011 is a great year for the Red's
  • Thanks for all your hardwork AFKA & Lookout and apologise for my constant requests for sticky lol

Merry Christmas all, be safe be happy and have a good one!