Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

KETTERS URGENT!!!

edited April 2007 in Match Day Travel
I'm gonna do a sickie and go on the Chatham coach, where are your tickets dood?? I'll try and get mine nearby

Comments

• [quote][cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]where are your tickets dood?? I'll try and get mine nearby[/quote]

in the away end...
  • Err we are in Lower Tier which is sold out. We'll be back two rows though I think dunno which blocks though.
  • Just got mine, upper tier, row 13. Getting on the coach at Chatham for 07.30

Would love to get on the chuckle bus with you blokes but I'm cashless
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Just got mine, upper tier, row 13. Getting on the coach at Chatham for 07.30

Would love to get on the chuckle bus with you blokes but I'm cashless

good boy dicko, thats the spirit
  • You know now boys there is a good chance of me facing disciplinary action for doing this as they know I was planning on going.

Oh well, what's a livliehood between friends!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]You know now boys there is a good chance of me facing disciplinary action for doing this as they know I was planning on going.

Ha ha.

I'd laugh if your coach somehow managed to crash into a telegraph pole and one of your colleagues turns up
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]You know now boys there is a good chance of me facing disciplinary action for doing this as they know I was planning on going.

Ha ha.

I'd laugh if your coach somehow managed to crash into a telegraph pole and one of your colleagues turns up

I'd take legs. Seriously, I'd be off like a shot.
  • Me mate Greene is in the upper Carter so maybe you can join up with him
  • Is that the fella who came to the Wigan game?
  • giev the ticket office a ring ... if you;re lucky they might be able to swap lowers for uppers if you go in person
  • Sponsored links:

• The title of this thread may well be a familiar phrase on Saturday if everyone is drinking beer!
  • [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]The title of this thread may well be a familiar phrase on Saturday if everyone is drinking beer!

And for those, like me, who are going out for a ruby on Friday night....
  • [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]The title of this thread may well be a familiar phrase on Saturday if everyone is drinking beer!

I thought that was what we were gonna use your flask for Sco ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]And for those, like me, who are going out for a ruby on Friday night....

That is just plain wrong you git!
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I thought that was what we were gonna use your flask for Sco ?

If you ask
    To wee in my flask
    I'll take you to task
    And stick it up your <blank>

Blankety Blank, do-do, Blankety Blank, do-do...
  • Carter yes mate same bloke
  • Mask ?
  • [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Carter yes mate same bloke

Is he going with you blokes in the chuckle bus? I'll whisper you my mobile number, tell him to give me a bell and I'll meet up with him.
  • Yes mate he is on the Venga Bus i will get it of the others when we are on there.
  • Top man