Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Confirmation that Palace fans bat for the other team....

Comments

• Which entrance did they use to get into that ground?
  • Well that certainly looks a rawkus atmosphere.

creepy weird bunch those 'holmesdale fanatics' are.
  • [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]Well that certainly looks a rawkus atmosphere.

creepy weird bunch those 'holmesdale fanatics' are.

Creepy?! They're flipping nutters mate! Check this out:

http://www.hf05.net/hfgroup.html

"took the core ideals of the european style of ultra mentality and adapted it it to our south london culture & way of life" - I had no idea that squeezing spots and knocking one out whilst watching Football Factory was one of the core ideals of the European ultra mentality.

"We have a friendship with our red and blue brothers of the Panthers 1983 of Panionios Athens and both groups travel to London and Athens each season to support each others teams and solidify the bonds between both sets of fans who have now become firm friends."

Eurgh - solidify the bonds, not heard that metaphore before, I think we all know what it that means though!
  • Millwall absolute ripped the piss out of them a few weeks back as well, couldn't care less for either but did raise a smile.
  • Surely 50 fans jumping around can't be classed as Ultras?
  • edited November 2010
    The Nigel did have a point though!

jimbober0
    5 days ago
    "oh yer nice one, fucking quality chant... i guess any more words and none of you pikey twats would be able to remember them"
  • Good old Charlton. Thoroughly decent, family club, with just a tinge of latent homophobia.
  • Hey Chizz, we didnt write/make that threatening banner!
  • [cite]Posted By: Floyd Montana[/cite]Hey Chizz, we didnt write/make that threatening banner!
    The banner's not homophobic. But some of the comments on here could be regarded as such.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]Good old Charlton. Thoroughly decent, family club, with just a tinge of latent homophobia.

Lighten up mate. if your that sensitive your obviously in the wrong place,
  • [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]Good old Charlton. Thoroughly decent, family club, with just a tinge of latent homophobia.

Lighten up mate. if your that sensitive your obviously in the wrong place,
    *shakes head in disbelief*
  • Chin up Chizz, if you can't have a bit of latent homophobia on a Friday afternoon, when can you !

I thought the schedule was clear:

Monday 12-2pm - Concealed racism
    Tuesday am - Dormant anti-semetic viewpoints
    Wednesday 2 -5pm (happy hour) - Irish Jokes
    Thursday - rest day
    Friday 10-4pm - latent homophobia
    Saturday - Dwarf awareness (don't even think about it)
    Sunday - rest day
  • Have you banned the anti clique spot on a Thursday AFKA?
  • [cite]Posted By: Floyd Montana[/cite]Have you banned the anti clique spot on a Thursday AFKA?

Clique related paranoia and sexism are allowed 7 days a week (would ya anyone?).
  • Don't go celebrate in front of the Palace Ultras, or you may get coins and lighters thrown at you, as Watford found out on tuesday evening.
  • I TOLD you it's the start of the pantomime season......
  • Oh no it isn't !
  • 131196.jpg

Time for an appearance from Palace's No.1 celebrity fans.