Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What happened to Charlton Life?

edited November 2010 in Troubleshooting
During the match last night I kept loosing the site whenever I refreshed or wanted to add a comment. Although I was listening to the commentary via the Player it just was not the same as sharing it with other Lifers - strange really but true - I missed you guys!

Comments

• Yeah I needed the match thread to describe the game cos I'm out of the country and there was f all on there to read .......
    Still at least its something to moan about :-)
  • Yeah I needed the match thread to describe the game cos I'm out of the country and there was f all on there to read .......
    Still at least its something to moan about :-)
  • All those great Elliot saves you missed....
  • it all happened about the time the commentator mentioned the statbank from here - all hell broke lose as all sado's (myself included) try to post that charlton life had been mentioned!!
  • OOH, what did they say ?
  • i kept trying to get on and wouldnt let me log on and when i went to next page was then unrecoverable etc

thats cool CL got mention again what did they say?
  • All down to lookie having to move the servers to the new owners house, in time for the takeover this afternoon.
  • i kept getting an error message saying somthing like "lookhere-lookout has too many users"

very technical.
  • The commentators referred to and discussed AFKA's stats and said it came from a Charlton fan site, I don't think they mentioned CL by name.