Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Robert Pires

edited October 2010 in Rumours
Supposedly joining Crawley Town, would he be worth a short term deal till january with the option to extend? Still a class player according to Wenger.

Comments

• Two days is a long time in football
  • Arsenal >>> Villareal >>>> Crawley Town?

Are you sure?

If so i think he would definately be worth a deal for us! Imagine the shirt sales he would bring. If we signed Pires i would go out and purchase a Pires shirt immediately!
  • we have got Waggy, Martin and Reidy though so do we really need him?

Don't get me wrong he would be a great signing but would he get played?
  • Sad as it sounds - Crawley have more money than we do

they got a sizeable injection of wedge in the summer
  • thats what i was thinking swisdom but then i thought if only crawley are interested surely league 1 football is better than blue sq prem?
  • he's not going to Crawley town...
  • [cite]Posted By: I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY[/cite]thats what i was thinking swisdom but then i thought if only crawley are interested surely league 1 football is better than blue sq prem?

But in a couple of years time they'll probably be above us anyway!
  • Give him a trial now!
  • Doubt we could afford the £3,000 a week wages that Crawley are prepared to offer.
    Used to pop down to Crawley when I lived in Redhill, pleased that they are now ok financially as they very nearly went bust.
  • To be fair, he's no Grant Gallagher, so I'd pass thanks...
  • Sponsored links:

• Can't stand Pires, a gifted footballer but such a cheat. Remember the Pompey dive a few years ago. I would have sent him off for such a blatant attempt at cheating. No thanks!
  • [cite]Posted By: WestStandCookie[/cite]Doubt we could afford the £3,000 a week wages that Crawley are prepared to offer.
    Used to pop down to Crawley when I lived in Redhill, pleased that they are now ok financially as they very nearly went bust.

Good to know they've learned their lesson.