Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2 return tickets for sale for Carlisle?

edited October 2010 in Match Day Travel
Hi,
Cannot go on Saturday now and I bought two return tickets back in August for £56. leaving Euston 0830, leave Carlisle 1752 so plenty of time.
Anyone want them or know who may do?

Contact me asap

Cheers
Lee 07970 428772 (Bexley)

Comments

• Choice was asking yesterday, send him a whisper.
  • Bumped for Chappers
  • For £50 I can arrange for somebody to hit you and a friend over the head wih a sledge hammer. Cheaper and promises to be slightly more fun!!!
  • shame they are 30 seats apart....long way to travel without someone to chat to....lol
  • [cite]Posted By: TEL[/cite]shame they are 30 seats apart....long way to travel without someone to chat to....lol

erm it's the single and return mate ;-)

he'll be a lot more than 30 seats apart from the 0830 at 1752!
  • Why wud anybody buy a train ticket? when the coach prices are cheaper?! or am i wrong?
  • Because getting a coach, and a dry one at that, to Carlisle would be absolutely ****ing dreadful and would take about 2 days.
  • [cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]Why wud anybody buy a train ticket? when the coach prices are cheaper?! or am i wrong?

1) You're not on a coach
    2) You can drink alcohol
    3) You're not on a coach (this is so important it needs noting twice)
  • [cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]Why wud anybody buy a train ticket? when the coach prices are cheaper?! or am i wrong?

You are wrong.
  • How am i wrong? aint a coach £25 for this trip? and what is wrong with a coach?
  • Sponsored links:

• depends what the coach crowd is like,if your on bettys its ok but i have been on coaches before where people are double strange
  • [cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]How am i wrong? aint a coach £25 for this trip? and what is wrong with a coach?

It'll take about 3 weeks to get there and you can't drink alcohol.

Once you've added in the risk of getting lost or the coach driving (literally) into roadwords, then the train seems a much, much better idea.
  • Oh i agree there are some freakys but so what.
  • Coach takes longer.
    Coach cannot have alcohol.
    less room to stretch your legs.
    More likely to have traffic
    Coach cannot have alcohol
    Fewer toilets
    Coach cannot have alcohol
  • Can you drink Alcohol on the coach?
  • Not legally.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]Can you drink Alcohol on the coach?[/quote]

only if you're driving
  • Coach timetable for Saturday (only 1 coach running)

Pick up 6am
    8 hour coach journey
    Straight in to watch game
    Straight back on coach
    8 hour coach journey
    Drop off in the early hours

for somewhere like Carlisle it's too much to do all crammed together.
  • thanks for all the comments! the tickets up are next to each other! and also next to each other coming back, you can drink beer and it's £28 return tickets for two people travelling so please only comment if you can help!!! cheers
  • also it's only about 3 hours on the train so get to carlisle about 1130 to midday and back to london about 9.30pm
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: TEL[/cite]shame they are 30 seats apart....long way to travel without someone to chat to....lol

erm it's the single and return mate ;-)

he'll be a lot more than 30 seats apart from the 0830 at 1752!

That gave me a chuckle.....even at my own expense.....being at home is obviously addling my brain
  • Did the coach back in the promotion trip in the 80's....vowed never to do it again.....and Im not...
    :-)

Left Bexleyheath at about 6am and got to Carlisle at 2.30....coming back it got in finally at 1.30am....pure arseache.....
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]depends what the coach crowd is like,if your on bettys its ok but i have been on coaches before where people are double strange

Me and Phil had the luxury of Betty's coach against Plymouth it was the first time (and last) since operation Ewood we had been on one, we were lucky enough to get on Betty's coach and yes plenty of strange people, there was a bloke in front of us eating his sandwiches with a Leeds United packed lunch box!
  • poor sod