Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

London Bridge

edited October 2010 in Match Day Travel
has been closed dues to a security alert.

Comments

• Suspect package - station closed and evacuated.
  • Probably just practising the procedure before Saturday. ;-)
  • thats a pain i' on jury service down the road and hoping to be let go in a short while for the dsy
  • A pain indeed...let's hope it's sorted b4 i go home..
  • Update from Network Rail:

Latest travel news
    Delays to trains through London Bridge expected until 15:00 13:32 - 13/10/2010
    Start date 13/10/2010
    End date Not available

Train operators affected First Capital Connect , Southeastern , Southern

There is a security alert at London Bridge.
  • Update from Network Rail:

Latest travel news
    Delays to trains through London Bridge expected until 16:00 14:13 - 13/10/2010
    Start date 13/10/2010
    End date Not available

Train operators affected First Capital Connect , Southeastern , Southern

There has been a security alert at London Bridge. London Bridge station was closed but has now re-opened.

Because of this, the following alterations will apply until approximately 16:00:

Southern services are being delayed by up to 40 minutes.
    First Capital Connect services are being diverted and will not call at London Bridge

Southeastern services are being delayed by up to 10 minutes.

Passengers are being accepted on London Buses and the London Underground on any reasonable route.
  • This is why I get the boat to work
  • anyone know any decent pubs up there for tomorrow?
  • Not sure I'd fancy drinking up there tomorrow.
  • I do!! Know any decent pubs at all?
  • Sponsored links:

• where are you from cafc?
  • [cite]Posted By: c/a/f/c[/cite]I do!! Know any decent pubs at all?

One of the things that makes a decent pub is the standard of its clientele. Bearing in mind that most pubs in the London Bridge area tomorrow will be full of knuckle-dragging half wits from Bermondsey, I would say that there will be no decent pubs in the London Bridge area tomorrow afternoon.

Try the Kings Head if you're that desperate to go round there - it's a cracking pub except when it's full of Scumwall fans.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]where are you from cafc?

Eastbourne why?

[cite]Posted By: MrLargo[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: c/a/f/c[/cite]I do!! Know any decent pubs at all?

One of the things that makes a decent pub is the standard of its clientele. Bearing in mind that most pubs in the London Bridge area tomorrow will be full of knuckle-dragging half wits from Bermondsey, I would say that there will be no decent pubs in the London Bridge area tomorrow afternoon.

Try the Kings Head if you're that desperate to go round there - it's a cracking pub except when it's full of Scumwall fans.

Ok mate cheers
  • And it most definitely will be full of them tomorrow
  • edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: c/a/f/c[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]where are you from cafc?

Eastbourne why?

[cite]Posted By: MrLargo[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: c/a/f/c[/cite]I do!! Know any decent pubs at all?

Ok mate cheers

because most people would know where to drink in London Bridge, if you really wanted to drink there tomorro.
  • brooklyn bridge evacuated due to suspicious package
  • Kings Head? ;)
  • Brooklyn bridge evacuated!!! How many lifers plans are affected by that?
  • I'm sure a fellow palace hating fella will be made welcome in the Kings Head tomorrow.

Millwall + Charlton + Brighton - United in their disdain for Palace and their muggy ultras.
  • [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]I'm sure a fellow palace hating fella will be made welcome in the Kings Head tomorrow.

Millwall + Charlton + Brighton - United in their disdain for Palace and their muggy ultras.

I've actually just laughed at an SLL post! Fair play!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Muggy QPR this muggy Palace that, you spanners and your continual use of the same old expressions, though I am prepared to agree with it when the nigel ultras are concerned, Ultras, haha mind the italian ultras seemed to be doing an impression of palace ultras with their tendency to disappear on tuesday night, not the first time this has happened as those in Turin in 1990 will be able to substantiate, along with the conduct of the ever brave italian police.