Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MK DONS AWAY, wich brave souls are going?

So Tus night, Mk dons away in the mickey mouse cup

I will be going with some people,

only going because iv not been to the ground before and another one to add to my list,

thinking is it worth it because of how poor we have been recently, will be supprised if thers more then 200 up there, but will still make the most of it, i guess its about supporting your team through thick and fin, COYR!

Comments

• edited October 2010
    I'm going, god knows why.
  • I'll be suprised if we take more than 150...
  • I salute those who are making the effort, I can't make mid-week home games anymore so away matches are out of the question.
  • good luck and fair play to all those going ,but u must be mad .
  • [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]I'll be suprised if we take more than 150...

already sold more tickets !
  • i'm going and it's not a "new ground" .... although it is my debut for a JPT match

i am mad and i think you have to be to support this pile of complete tosh
  • Went last year and we made an alright atmosphere.

I will be making a late decision tomorrow, easy enough to get there by car so why not.
  • I'm watching from home.

Partly because I am working late and partly because I detest Milton Keynes in general
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i'm going and it's not a "new ground"

LOL, someones got a Milton Keynes based client ! :-)
  • I'm only going for the big **** off dominos pizza.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: charltonaddickedmatt[/cite]So Tus night, Mk dons away in the mickey mouse cup

I will be going with some people,

only going because iv not been to the ground before and another one to add to my list,

My thoughts entirely. I'm taking some Arsenal supporting mates but havent told them what we are doing just that we are going out on tuesday night and it'll be a laugh....the reaction on their faces could be interesting!
  • I'm going to watch it on TV B-)
  • Fair play to any Addicks going - that's true support

Think we could do with the win to get some confidence ahead of Saturday's very tricky looking trip - wouldn't give two hoots about the result/score otherwise
  • Im going, my parents only live down the road near Luton so I thought id tie a trip from devon in with a match B4 Plymouth next week. Does anyone know if we can buiy tickets on the gate ? Ive got mine and the old mans, but am trying to drag a few mates along for a bit of filler for our end
  • edited October 2010
    £8 adults and £1 u-16s available on the night ... don't forget 7.15pm kick off
  • cheers... hardly gonna be ques by the looks of things !
  • Judging by a mate in MK I think we will be hard pushed for a total attendance of 1000!
  • I'll be there with fellow NWKers, Sue, Don & Ralph.

Look out for our new flag on Sky....
  • im going a new ground to the collection...hopefully we win another step closer to wembley.
  • ''' Judging by a mate in MK I think we will be hard pushed for a total attendance of 1000! ''''

Someone i spoke to said the same lol!
  • Sponsored links:

• Hopefully we'll be another step closer to gelling, geecare !
  • Really wanted to go as i have an inset day today...but no coach from anywhere in Kent, not even Larkfield!!!

Not content with watching on TV

I want to be there!
  • Can't leave SE London til 16:00, going to be cutting it fine with the M25 / M1 traffic, 19:15 kick off is ridiculous.
  • Why's kick off so early??
  • Will I get away with parking at ASDAs?
  • Depressing article on Betfair about it:

http://www.betfairfootball.com/league-one/charlton-athletic/charlton-will-suffer-even-more-cup-misery-051010.html
  • 2-1 to the hosts at 11.0 seems somewhat tempting.
  • Enjoyed visit to Stadium MK last season and will go to the League game but can't inspire myself to go tonight seeing as it's on the telly as well. I know people say it has a lack of atmosphere but I think it is one of the most pleasant visiting experiences - cushioned seats with lots of leg room, nice facilities etc...
  • Oh yes- can't see us winning this one either. But not that bothered really -I can always turn the telly off is we are too bad.
  • Just stuck a tenner on MK Dons 1-0, as it caught my eye walking past Coral at lunch. 9/1