Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Alex Reid fight tonight

Despite the inevitable celebrity circus should be a good fight. On Bravo.

Hope Tom Watson beats him.

Comments

• Options
    This is so fking gay. Jordan's false eyelashes are scaring the shit out of me.
  • Options
    Watson should destroy him. Reid looks like a mens health cover model but Watson is a machine and twice as fit.
  • Options
    What the shit has he got on his head?

THIS MEANS NOTHING TO ME... OOOOOOO VIENNA

What a pile of wank. I'd take the pair of these benders after a couple of pints. And I'd dig out Ian Lee as well. It's unusual for him not to be the most irritating tool in the room.
  • Options
    good fight,reid has proved to be a gladatior
  • Options
    Great fight so far, Reid looks good. Has he got the fitness levels for 2 more rounds though
  • Options
    will be hard for him looks more tired
  • Options
    Fair play to Reid didnt expect him to last. Pair of double hard bastards.
  • Options
    Shame about all the pathetic nonsense in the build up. He can take a dig.
  • Options
    Reid won first round id say but watson has bossed last three. This last one should be a belter.
  • Options
    Watson all over him in the final round
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    To be fair I've not got the first idea how they score MMA. I'd give it to Reid since he's clearly forgotten his shorts and been made to fight in his pants.
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    Presenter "....are you going to fight again"

Alex Reid "Of course I will...I love this shit."

Presenter "Apologies to viewers at home if you are offended by that language"

After seeing twenty five minutes of two blokes beating each other to a pulp I find it laughable the image of Easily Offended from Leamington Spa writing in to Offcom to complain about Reid's cursing!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]Presenter "....are you going to fight again"

Alex Reid "Of course I will...I love this shit."

Presenter "Apologies to viewers at home if you are offended by that language"

After seeing twenty five minutes of two blokes beating each other to a pulp I find it laughable the image of Easily Offended from Leamington Spa writing in to Offcom to complain about Reid's cursing!

Ha ha as if anyone watching a MMA fight at gone 11pm on a saturday night will be bothered by the word 'shit'
  • Options
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cage fighting
  • Options
    Tom Watson had fought Jesse Taylor 2 weeks earlier in Canada, you've got to admire the heart of mma fighters.

He should of knocked him out instead of taking him down but it was a very good fight still. I hope Alex Reid stays in mma and doesn't get too involved in the celebrity thing.