Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Having sex with your mates sister

edited September 2010 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
When is it acceptable?

Discuss

Comments

• If you love her and intend to develop a deep and meaningful relationship based on trust.

Sorry.
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]When is it acceptable?

Discuss

Perhaps when it's under the correct heading...

If you mess around with a friend's sister and the relationship is a little one sided in your favour, that is you upset her, don't be surprised to find out the meaning of the expression blood is thicker than water.
  • When she's asleep...
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]If you love her and intend to develop a deep and meaningful relationship based on trust.

Sorry.

Heh heh heh

Well said pffffftttfffttt

The way I see it, if he was really a mate he would be happy for his little sister
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]When is it acceptable?

Discuss

When he doesn't find out.
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]If you love her and intend to develop a deep and meaningful relationship based on trust.

Sorry.

Heh heh heh

The way I see it, if he was really a mate he would be happy for his little sister

On the other hand if he's that close a mate to you, he probably knows what you're like!
  • Once she's 18 and consents.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]he way I see it, if he was really a mate he would be happy for his little sister[/quote]

Could be a big sister in cougar mode. Would you care what your mate thought.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]If you love her and intend to develop a deep and meaningful relationship based on trust.

Sorry.

Heh heh heh

On the other hand if he's that close a mate to you, he probably knows what you're like!

For once it doesn't involve me (although I have nailed this girl)

The chap that I am talking about is the housemate of the 'mate who's sister it is' which makes me chuckle

I say he should keep his gob shut until pressed into a corner
  • are you being serious, how old are you, let me guess 15?%~>
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: sillav nitram[/cite]are you being serious, how old are you, let me guess 15?%~>

Me? Yeah I'm 14 blud
  • had this incident happen to me,go for it
  • Been there once myself. Embarrassing. Unacceptable at any time. I'm not one for regrets... so I don't regret it - just chalk it up to experience. If put in that situation now, older and wiser, would I do it again? Absolutely not.

I can beat it though - I got off with my secondary school headmaster's daughter on a school trip (we were too young to do the full deed) and - even more (ahem) 'impressive', ended up shagging my primary school headmaster's daughter (I didn't know she was his daughter until afterwards when I noticed her surname on a letter addressed to her). I think that makes me pretty unique.
  • [cite]Posted By: siblers[/cite]Once she's 18 and consents.

Its not rape if you shout surprise
  • Nearly been there myself, and very glad nothing happened. However a mate of mine did (with a different person) and has been in a relationship for a number of years. So it can work out but it is very dodgy ground.
  • i'm not gonna beat around the bush my sister is a very very pretty girl (once youve meet me you'll wonder where the looks came from). When growing up this caused me no end of abuse and to loose alot of good friends along the way, which is little odd as i'm still friends with most of my little sis x BFs and get on really well with her currant fella, but I think thats the point, my friends will never ever be good enough for her but as long as she loves erm then i'll get on with erm, unless they were my firend before in which case as i said i'll know them too well and they'll never be good enough
  • Always before him.

:-)
  • I really fancied my best mate's sister when I was at secondary school, but beacuse of "the rule" I didn't do anything. In complete contrast to Leroy, I wish I had. But that was 1,000 years ago and I've been happily married for 26 years, so it's a little late for regrets on that score.
  • [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]i'm not gonna beat around the bush my sister is a very very pretty girl

She doesn't sport a "Hollywood" or "Brazilian" then?
  • [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]i'm not gonna beat around the bush my sister is a very very pretty girl (once youve meet me you'll wonder where the looks came from). When growing up this caused me no end of abuse and to loose alot of good friends along the way, which is little odd as i'm still friends with most of my little sis x BFs and get on really well with her currant fella, but I think thats the point, my friends will never ever be good enough for her but as long as she loves erm then i'll get on with erm, unless they were my firend before in which case as i said i'll know them too well and they'll never be good enough
    wow ur a good mate... Not your basically saying your mates are crap!
  • Sponsored links:

• It's the eyes. If they have the same eyes walk away after the first drunken embrace. You'll never get past those eyes.
  • Depends - does she do gary?
  • I have never understood what my mates problem has been with this tbh, some people are a bit touchy I guess. But they do not seem to like it.
  • [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Always before him.

:-)
    Very good!!
  • I remember doing my best to keep my sister away from a good friend of mine who was a bit of a lothario, but, inevitably, they met and that was it. I wasn't happy.

They got married nearly 20 years ago and it seems to have worked out, though!
  • my mate was pissed off enough when i started cracking on to his cousin. Of whom is now my wife. Didnt this happen to you tho mr dicko before? Im sure you have told me about something about you poking your mates sister? Maybe someone else.
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite](although I have nailed this girl)

you clearly are a neanderthal!%->
  • Acceptable I think in most cases, but I think CafcAndy is going to be a bit upset when he finds out :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: siblers[/cite]Once she's 18 and consents.
    Outdated morality
  • edited September 2010
    It is still awkward years later, This is becoming Dear Derdrie.