Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC Player

edited September 2010 in General Charlton
Just signed up for a years subscription, got direct debit confirmation of pymt rec'd, so dive in to watch a video, go to watch another, and then the site tells me I need to purchase to view content?
Anyone got any ideas what the problem is?
Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    I had same trouble and I was told to access site through Google Chrome browser - this actually sorted out the problem.
  • Options
    Thanks for your help Paul, Tried that, and yes it seems to be working alright now... Cheers!!!
  • Options
    Just noticed the Dagenham extended highlights video. How poorly is the intro's and graphics put together?! I notice they call us "the addicts"!!!
  • Options
    Blindfolded penalties

If you dont have CAFC player you can see the blindfolded penalty shootout on here (thanks to All quiet).
  • Options
    SORRY IF already posted elsewhere.
  • Options
    was going to listen to the recording of the Charlton Live radio show but the quality was awful, all static and background noise. Not a problem with my computer or audio. A real shame.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnny73[/cite]was going to listen to the recording of the Charlton Live radio show but the quality was awful, all static and background noise. Not a problem with my computer or audio. A real shame.

That was our fault, sorry - It's been a difficult few weeks for us, trying to get audio to work and sound better. Hopefully we've now turned the corner. Should sound better this week.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnny73[/cite]was going to listen to the recording of the Charlton Live radio show but the quality was awful, all static and background noise. Not a problem with my computer or audio. A real shame.

That was our fault, sorry - It's been a difficult few weeks for us, trying to get audio to work and sound better. Hopefully we've now turned the corner. Should sound better this week.

Cool. sorry for moaning. Look forward to hearing the Mortimer interview this week.
  • Options
    thought it was just me :)

i was looking forward to listening to them as well... but had given up

will check out the next one, for sure

cheers!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnny73[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]

Cool. sorry for moaning. Look forward to hearing the Mortimer interview this week.

You're not moaning, you're pointing out a fact!! Let's hope the quality is sorted out tonight!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I just watched the extended highlights to Notts County match, and bhoy did the CAFC player get the line-up wrong. CAFC Player had Fortune starting in the back and Wagstaff on the right wing. I hope the admins of the CAFC players can at least start getting the correct line-ups for the matches.... good lord. give me the damn job...