Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

This months Attitude magazine

Think this one will be purchased by just as many straight gals as gay men.

Swit swooo Jimmy Anderson!

Well done that man

:-D

Comments

• Its not a coincidence that I'm going to australia for the ashes for our honeymoon! Will send some close ups. :-)
  • Its not a coincidence that I'm going to australia for the ashes for our honeymoon! Will send some close ups. :-)
  • Not his sexiest pics I suspect but hope these help

http://tinyurl.com/2urtl3e
  • Oooh Sooz you lucky thing, am sooo jealous.

If you look on line you get to see the front page at least. Fine figure of a man & clearly comfortable with himself.

Top geez!
  • I'm the centre-spread next month. Mind that staple!!
  • Gonna give us a sneaky peek Chirps ;-)
  • Good luck with that chirpy!!

close your eyes boys.... dont want to have any strange feelings....
  • I find this thread wholly inappropriate, us blokes wouldn't have a thread on here about say the countdown lady or a would ya every week - I demand that admin sinks this thread....... ;-)
  • I WOULD, I WOULD, I WOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lordy lord, what did i tell gals, worth the wait or what!!!!

:-D
  • Sorry i came to this thread late cos i couldnt post pictures from my phone. It had the big picture in the standard a few nights ago.. his wife encouraged him!!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Sorry i came to this thread late cos i couldnt post pictures from my phone.

A bit too much info for some of us there thanks Curb_It
  • Got to admit, if i were his wife, i'd encourage him too :-q
  • apparently the Pakistani cricket team are in it next month after rumours they bat for the other side.
  • Would be rude not too and most definitely worth the wait. Even his feet look sexy and I hate feet.
  • "Attitude" magazine?

Cha. Whatever. Talk to the hand, girlfriend.