Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

DM

edited August 2010 in Not Sports Related
No, not danger mouse.

I know she's a bit annoying.

I know she pulls lots of stoopid faces at the camera after she says anything.

I know everyone on here seems to be seeing Elle McPherson

but seriously,

what damage would you not do to to davina maccall?

Lordy - she gives countdown bird a run for her money.......

Comments

• Don't want to piss on your party but I think we've already got a 'Isn't DM a right twat?' thread...
  • Feel free to piss on my party but its not really a "is DM a right twat" thread is it? That might be a line where you're from but I'm merely saying DM is a bit of a minx. If already been done I sincerely apologise, I won't bother you again mister.
  • I would mate but she aint in the league of the countdown bird

i reckon Davina goes like a train
  • [cite]Posted By: Boom[/cite]Lordy - she gives countdown bird a run for her money.......

LOL
  • I dunno this is a toughie, really cant stand her but then if she shut her mouth and stopped pulling silly faces then may be worth one
  • Speaking of Davina, did anyone see that spoof Big Brother with the Zombies running riot and she had her throat bitten out? Great short series, not been repeated, funny as hell.
  • [cite]Posted By: harveys gardener[/cite]Speaking of Davina, did anyone see that spoof Big Brother with the Zombies running riot and she had her throat bitten out? Great short series, not been repeated, funny as hell.

i did and it was blinding 28 days later meets big brother absolutley excellent
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Moose[/quote]

WFH??????
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: harveys gardener[/cite]Speaking of Davina, did anyone see that spoof Big Brother with the Zombies running riot and she had her throat bitten out? Great short series, not been repeated, funny as hell.

i did and it was blinding 28 days later meets big brother absolutley excellent

Dead Set was the name. I don't like Big Brother which probably explains why I loved Dead Set!
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]I would mate but she aint in the league of the countdown bird

i reckon Davina goes like a train[/quote]

Agreed! Shame we'll never find out!
  • If anyone is near a tv the new bird on countdown is looking amazing today
  • [cite]Posted By: sinking feesh[/cite]If anyone is near a tv the new bird on countdown is looking amazing today

Damn - is there a +1 version of that channel?!