Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sharlene Spiteri

I'm in love. She's great on "Must be the Music".

Comments

• I have a totally irrational dislike of her!

She irritates the life out of me!!

Bit like MCS with Ryan Giggs!
  • [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]I have a totally irrational dislike of her!

You are a heathen sir. She is a goddess.
  • [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]I have a totally irrational dislike of her!

So have i. No idea why.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]I have a totally irrational dislike of her!

You are a heathen sir. She is a goddess.

Dont worry - I wont be getting in your way should you choose to make a move!
  • [cite]Posted By: Vinnie V.[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]I have a totally irrational dislike of her!

So have i. No idea why.

Me too - probably something to do with the mind-numbingly middle of the road music she's produced over the years, but then are lots of those kind of musicians around and they don't all get on my tits like she does.
  • Me too Henners, always have done.
  • All day long Henry, me love her long time!!!!
  • Never seen her before in my life, looks like an ex so for that reason im out!
  • any one she her on Must be the Music. Her face when the freak show acts are on.

Dizzie is funny too.
  • Quite a wee little honey..... then she opens her mouth and appears to be at facile end of a bland Annie Lennox interview. And oh my god their can be no forgiveness for the atrocious music her and her band of pap popstars make. The song they did with Rza and Method Man still makes me wail to this day.
  • Sponsored links:

• I will add that she is a good musician and knows her guitars too, her favourite being a '63 Tele, I want one of those!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: bibble[/cite]I will add that she is a good musician and knows her guitars too, her favourite being a '63 Tele, I want one of those!!!

She's a musician too? ; - )

I do like a Tele'
  • She's Championship at best. Something not quite right about the way she's been assembled. Bit like a Pardew / Dowie squad.
  • [cite]Posted By: Bexley Dan[/cite]She's Championship at best. Something not quite right about the way she's been assembled. Bit like a Pardew / Dowie squad.

So would Cher be like a Manciti squad?
  • Cher - Leeds - made her name in the 60's / 70's - lots of money spent on it in the 90's, now relatively insignificant. Not sure how dirty she is mind you.
  • eurk !!! Alex Polizzi any time ! lol
  • Many moons ago, through the bad luck of sharing a house with a bloke on the Uni 'entertainment' comm, I ended up being roped into setting up for a show by Texas due to them arriving with NO ROADIES. They just assumed they'd get help when they arrived.
    Sharlene was adorable- couldn't have been more thankful.
    This was around 1988 time when they'd only had one hit single. She behaved very down to earth & chatty while also being a total fox back then.
    The guitarist was just the opposite- behaving like he was one of the Rolling Stones or Bob Dylan & expecting everyone to fawn over him.
    Sharlene?
    I'm in.
  • Not seen a single second of it (can't stand reality/talent show shite). Sharleen though is absolutely mint - proper fantasy shag - even though their music is absolute gash.
  • [cite]Posted By: Bexley Dan[/cite]Cher - Leeds - made her name in the 60's / 70's - lots of money spent on it in the 90's, now relatively insignificant. Not sure how dirty she is mind you.

lol...me and my mates do exactly the same thing with birds. Its funny until you go home with an Accrington Stanley.
  • I find her annoying. I do however own a Fender Telecaster Duluxe Re-issue. Its my pride and joy....
  • Sponsored links:

• The fact that she's a gooner makes me question her initimate hygiene.
    Wouldnt touch it with a barge pole.
  • Used to like her until she became all showbiz and 'mates' with Greg Rusedskis missus....
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Bexley Dan[/cite]Cher - Leeds - made her name in the 60's / 70's - lots of money spent on it in the 90's, now relatively insignificant. Not sure how dirty she is mind you.[/quote]

lol...me and my mates do exactly the same thing with birds. Its funny until you go home with an Accrington Stanley.[/quote]

I'm sure we've all been 'drawn away to Rochdale' on occassions. The key is to treat it like a game played behind closed doors and make sure the press don't get hold of it. Conversely we've probably all had a 'spell in the premiership', touting as much exposure as possible and overspending.
  • [cite]Posted By: andyaddick[/cite]eurk !!! Alex Polizzi any time ! lol

Great minds Andy, great minds...
  • Chrissie Hynde's young sister....... or if you want to be unkind daughter! re: Sharlene Spiteri is who she reminds me off.....
    still someone who plays a tele and wears a check shirt ..... shows a sense of style, but her music seems a bit light weight for me I am afraid.....
  • What Leroy said. She's very attractive, but her music is utter shit of the blandest sort imagineable......would anyone have heard of Texas if she wasn't in the band? Somehow I doubt it!
  • [cite]Posted By: ken from bexley[/cite]Chrissie Hynde's young sister....... or if you want to be unkind daughter! re: Sharlene Spiteri is who she reminds me off.....
    still someone who plays a tele and wears a check shirt ..... shows a sense of style, but her music seems a bit light weight for me I am afraid.....

Now there's an interesting mother/daughter combo. I would (just in case there was any doubt).