Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Haven't had one in a while so....Would Ya?

I give you, The Hotel Inspector, Alex Polizzi

image_preview

This is going to seperate the men from the youngsters.

Comments

• No thanks. is it a geezer?
  • Yep. Older women are all much better in bed than younger ones. No exceptions.
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Yep. Older women are all much better in bed than younger ones. No exceptions.

Yes but it helps if they actually look like a woman.
  • yes please......pure milf !
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Yep. Older women are all much better in bed than younger ones. No exceptions.

Hang on a minute my 93 year old granny or a nice fit 40 year old............Did you say no exceptions ? :-)
  • She can inspect the shit on my sheets anytime...
  • Depends on whether she is going to give me a star rating...........
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Yep. Older women are all much better in bed than younger ones. No exceptions.

Hang on a minute my 93 year old granny or a nice fit 40 year old............Did you say no exceptions ? :-)
    Stop misquoting me. You know what I meant. Older women are better in bed than younger women. You're deliberately twisting it round to make a point.

Oh alright, bollocks, you got me. What I MEANT was 40-odd year olds are better in bed than 20-odd year olds.

Now get back to worrying about Parker leaving :o)
  • She looks like she would've been right up my alley about 20 years ago. But now... Nahhh.
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Yep. Older women are all much better in bed than younger ones. No exceptions.

Stop misquoting me. You know what I meant. Older women are better in bed than younger women. You're deliberately twisting it round to make a point.

Oh alright, bollocks, you got me. What I MEANT was 40-odd year olds are better in bed than 20-odd year olds.

Now get back to worrying about Parker leaving :o)

I fully agree with the older woman theory really....Has for Parker he can go for all i care. Done excellent for us but if he dont want to play then sell him.. Ooops sorry wrong thread. Where's Henry when you need him?
  • Sponsored links:

• maybe, just maybe.... but the fact you could find, that under the forklift truck giving her a facelift, and a hourly supply of botox, there would be many wrinkles.......

what can i say, im a fussy one ;)
  • Urgh........

........go on then
  • mmh not sure, depends how she looks naked
  • How about if she brought her twin sister... Edwina Currie!
  • That's a blatant geezer.
    What about Paris Hilton or some other it girl versus a 40 year old member of the woman's institute?

???
  • Doing nothing for me this one, not even the slightest hint of it's ugly boat being levelled out with nice breasts so its a.......

no
  • Yes from me - reckon she's filthy.
  • Will she take 'sole full control'?
  • edited July 2010
    Edwina Curry!! Not only is she a Tory she's also a moose!

A big fat no for me. I would rather go for the bird that looks like a bloke at the top of the thread.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Red5[/cite]How about if she brought her twin sister... Edwina Currie![div id=Attachments_744670 class=Attachments][ul][div]Capture.PNG[/div][/ul][/div][/quote]...and throw in hayley from coronation street and its a yes
  • Sponsored links:

• thats a proper mush-mort. Its a no from me.
  • Do either of them play centre forward?
  • Alex was a client at curtis brown, nice lady came in the office and was abit drunk which was fun. She comes from a mega rich family. No from me.
  • Whats up with you helmets , of course its a yes
  • It's a WALLOP from me.... :-)
  • You'd definitely have to turn the light off.

So that's a no from me. I'd rather have a good curry.

NO, not Edwina, either!
  • Nope, no way, nada.
  • Ha, ha...a proper Would ya at last!

She's 38 BTW.

HotelInspectorAlex.jpg
  • How odd, I was thinking about doing this thread just last night. The answers yes, but I'd worry that as I was back scuttling her she'd be looking round the room demanding that I dust the skirting boards and get neutral coloured wardrobes.
  • I'd smash the granny out of her... literally!