Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Golf Shops

Can anyone recommend a decent Golf Shop fairly local? I'm after a new set of Irons and want to go and have a look at a few sets before setting myself on some. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• lakeside has American Golf.
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]lakeside has American Golf.

That's true, I'd forgot about that. Might pop over there, cheers.
  • Get up to Shootershill GC, ask for Dave the Pro. He as good as gold, he wont sell you it if he dont think it'll do any good. But he'll recommend something for your style of play, he gave me a set of Darts ; )
    I get most of my stuff there. Do a nice line in Stromberg trousers.
  • the shop in blackfen has a good range if you want somewhere local. Pretty sure he has a thing out back to whack them....
  • That's where I got my first set DKB but pretty sure that place has died a death.
  • the bigger places like american golf in lakeside are good, if you find them cheaper on the net they will price match for you
  • golf-bidder.com
  • If you work up town mate you have NIVADA BOBS at Liverpool Street.
  • best place around that people travel miles 2 is ct's just round the corner from me. Adjusts them to your spec, people including pro's use him.
  • Go to american golf find a set you like then get them from directgolf.co.uk i've bought loads from them they are excellent
  • Sponsored links:

• dont they sell them down dagenham market Al ?
  • I think you can get them sometimes but they aint very good. Better off at a bootsale than Dagenham market. Go to Dunton bootsale, they chore them from Dunton hills and Langdon hills golf clubs on the saturday , then sell them at the bootsale on the sunday
  • you know all the best places mate LOL
  • In the past I've used the Jack nicholas centre along the A20 between sidcup & eltham or the place nr elmers end......got my driver there yrs ago for £99 and i've never looked back.
  • [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]got my driver there yrs ago for £99 and i've never looked back.

No, but he has!
  • [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]got my driver there yrs ago for £99 and i've never looked back.

Thats some slice if you look back after using your driver