Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blackberry Help

edited July 2010 in Not Sports Related
Have just got the new Blackberry Storm 2 (touch screen), very good phone, but when i try to sign into facebook using the built in application, all i get back is 'Unable to establish a connection'. Anyone know possibly what to do, i am connecting to the internet fine just apart from this bit. Have tried many things of forums and have re-installed it but it's having none of it. Any help be appreciated.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    that happened with mine fella i was able to delete the built in app and download it again then it was fine hope this helps?
  • how do u delete the built in app?
  • anyone got the new Blackberry Curve 9360 and noticed how crap the battery life is?, doesn't even last a day
  • anyone got the new Blackberry Curve 9360 and noticed how crap the battery life is?, doesn't even last a day

Have you got bluetooth and wifi enabled? They usually drain the battery quite considerably when left on.
  • turned them both off a couple of days back, only really made a minimal amount of difference.
  • had a problem with the battery once on my Curve. it started draining quickly so ordered a new battery. However i corrected the problem by a hard re-start - when the phone is turned on take the battery out. the phone then re-sets itself. Also download the up to date software. this worked for me. I also set my phone to auto turn off at night.

As Stevie says, bluetooth and wifi also drain the battery as does using the internet..

• anyone found any betting apps on the blackberry app store?, can't find anything at all - ladbrookes / william hill etc
  • anyone found any betting apps on the blackberry app store?, can't find anything at all - ladbrookes / william hill etc
    Bet, you wish you got an iPhone .