Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

League 1 prices for next season.

Before anyone says anything, some of the highest price tickets are for hospitality!

I wonder which clubs we will charge £25, Sheff Wed, Southampton and ...

Comments

• £45 to watch MK in that soulless stadium?
  • [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]£45 to watch MK in that soulless stadium?
    ...or £6 depending on which ticket you buy.
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Before anyone says anything, some of the highest price tickets are for hospitality!

I wonder which clubs we will charge £25, Sheff Wed, Southampton and ...

....and all the rest. Jimmy South Stand was always £25 last season.
  • Every game will be on general sale as we have no real rivals (Millwall) plus i can't see us selling out against Rochdale and Walsall.
  • Can you put the prices up, as cannot get into that site at work

cheers
  • Apologies for any copyright infringement - feel free to delete!
  • the difference between our £17 and £25 is depending where you sit. Think some people are missing the point.
  • Next season it will be obvious that away numbers will be down at the Valley. We have lost 4 teams in Norwich, Leeds, Millwall and Gillingham who all sold out the Jimmy Seed and I doubt if any of the seven new clubs in the league will do that. Coupled with lat season being a ‘new’ experience for many clubs coming to The Valley numbers will slide I think and the £25 would not make it attractive.
  • Have to agree with JohnnyH2 re above but i can see Sheff Wed coming down in numbers if the start of the season is agood one for them.