Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Away pub for those going City

edited April 2007 in Match Day Travel
Have been passed this which may be of use for those lucky ones travelling. Can give no verification of the decency of the establishment though.

'i am the landlord of the bradford hotel on mill st beswick manchester,the pub is situated about 1/2 a mile from man city's ground,i am the only public house in the area to allow away supporters in their premises,you and your supporters will be more than welcome to visit the bradford for your forthcoming game,you will be welcomed by friendly staff who will help you in anyway possible.hope to see you soon, for more info contact me at awaysupporters@thebradford.co.uk or tel 07815-496069'

Comments

• LOL.. probably full of hardcore citeh hoolies

Stay away from 'The Bank of England' Pub as well!!
    we made the mistake of going in pre game last season
  • Last season we went to a pub near the Days Inn hotel, good little pub, skysports and all that and a 7/8 min walk to the cabrank by the station (if anyone is staying at that hotel).

Went to most of the pubs on Piccadilly before Oasis a couple of years ago and they are all holes, even the Wetherspoons was bad.
  • [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]

Went to most of the pubs on Piccadilly before Oasis a couple of years ago and they are all holes, even the Wetherspoons was bad.

Well it is Manchester!!!