Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CL Golf Society Day - 4th July 2010

Date: Sunday 4th July 2010
Venue: Kent and Surrey Golf & Country Club
Edenbridge
Kent
TN8 5LQ

Cost: TBC - £25-£30 depending on numbers, prizes, food etc

I have around 25 places booked for this. Not looking for a big thread on courses, handicaps, can't do dates etc.

You don't have to be Tiger Woods by a long chalk, but if you can somehow get around a course and fancy this, please express an interest. Those who have played on the previous golf days will tell you its a good day. I played this course 3 times last year and it plays well for all standards.

Don't need definates for now, but if you think you will be interested then please list your name and email address (or whisper me if you prefer), and i'll come back next week looking for confirmations and payment details.

cheers
AFKA

PS. This a World Cup rest day, following the 1/4 final stage, so will not clash with any football (If England win their group and are still in, their 1/4 is on the previous Friday)

Comments

• Lordwisdom@gmail.com

interested indeed
  • Darnew@cokecce.com

Sounds like a good idea
  • edited May 2010
    events@choicedj.co.uk

interested but working late on the 3rd. do you have any idea on first tee time?
  • [cite]Posted By: Choice[/cite]
    do you have any idea on first tee time?

Need to confirm, but likely to be tee times somewhere between 10-12. Won't be too early, but won't be past midday. Could always skew you onto one of the later ones.
  • kieran.brown@lloydsbanking.com

defo interested...
  • ballcocks littlen's birthday away at centre parcs
  • Will there be any celebs invited? Keith Peacock? Someone from the board?
  • edited May 2010
    Day after world cup quarter finals. Ouch. Although i havent worked out whether we would be playing the friday or saturday if we got that far... i cant get too complicated.
  • no better way to get rid of a sore head than a good long walk around a nice golf club B

put you and tav down for a round
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Day after world cup quarter finals. Ouch. Although i havent worked out whether we would be playing the friday or saturday if we got that far... i cant get too complicated.

dont start planning all that out lol, weve just been through those dilemmas with the bloody play offs
  • Sponsored links:

• Aaarrgghh.
    really like edenbridge, (shame about the alterations to the 2nd though), and enjoy the lifers day.
    unfortunately have a two day society at cottesmore on 4th and 5th.
  • In you got my mail Dan
  • this bandit will be too hungover from England v Australia one dayer at Lords on the previous day ..sorry ..good luck all
  • I take it this is the same thing I'm already down for?!
  • I'm interested : )
  • Zut alors - in Barca on a stag do! :-(
  • alanshelvey@googlemail.com

Very interested
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]alanshelvey@googlemail.com

Very interested

good make sure you tell smudge that you are a scratch golfer you bandito
  • im in. andytheaddick@hotmail.co.uk
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: uncle[/cite]alanshelvey@googlemail.com

Very interested

good make sure you tell smudge that you are a scratch golfer you bandito

Used to play off 18 but aint touched a golf club in 5 years so would think i'm a 28 now.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]im in. andytheaddick@hotmail.co.uk

Your in andy the addick? I hope he dont mind ;-)
  • how very dare you! :-)
  • Im in. Need to get my own back on Happy Gilmore after the last outing.
  • AFKA and NLA ready for the golf day

g121.jpg
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]AFKA and NLA ready for the golf day

g121.jpg

dont like your hat much smudge mine looks much better
  • I'm in mate. - danny.hill@adept-telecom.co.uk
  • blinder, I am there, I am splended at golf.
  • check this out. i bet my mate that i would par this hole easy with him filming for added pressure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3FNPjJ2LEk
  • Lol andy thats quality!! Loved the swaery bit at the end. Good effort dude.
  • Is that Chris or Dave filming that?

I would shit crisps if my swing was that good!