Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tim Westwood

i hate him, he thinks he a gangster and now hes on adverts i hate him even more

Comments

• WHERE AM I?

IM IN NOORRRWWWIIICCCHH!!

Agree, he's a complete bell end.
  • he needs to act his age, stop wearing trackuits and listening to rap. At 52, bowles and classical music should on the agenda (sorry to any olders lifers)
  • I think the guys hilarious, I think he knows people laugh at him and just carries on the act.
  • Despite what Fern Cotton said on air last week, he does not speak Gansgter, when in the street
  • I also think he's funny. People only get wound up by him when they take him too seriously.
  • By Tim Westwood I presume you mean The Big Dog?
  • Top bellend
  • see him in Boots Marylebone High St a few years back getting a girl he knows a chlamydia kit
  • [cite]Posted By: coltsgoalie[/cite]i hate him, he thinks he a gangster and now hes on adverts i hate him even more
    Racist...
  • I know some one thats met him. Lovely guy by all accounts and knows he's seen as a joke and acts up on it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Nowt wrong with Tim .....
  • He is off da hook baby!!!!
  • I don't know who he is, who is he?
  • I cant stand him!
  • [cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]I don't know who he is, who is he?

He's the one who is about to drop da bomb.
    edited May 2010
    he is a bellend but hating him is a bit strong hes a bit queer and annoying but hes rarely in anything and doesnt really come under my radar so hating is uneccisary. He just thinks hes the mutts nuts and thinks too highly of himself. I am sure hes not the only one.
  • The guy has done a lot for the uk rap/grime scene, and made millions in the process. Say no more, your posts about his actions have no value to anyone.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: whyte5864[/cite]The guy has done a lot for the uk rap/grime scene, and made millions in the process. Say no more, your posts about his actions have no value to anyone.[/quote]

Are you Westwood?
  • I don't know who he is............................. and already I can't stand him!
  • No I'm not westwood. But he has achieved and made more money than everyone on this site, so does it really matter how he talks or acts?
  • Sponsored links:

• Is it because he is black?in'it.
  • edited May 2010
    Folev...I'm 63 and listen to rap...SHOCK HORROR! But not publicly lol.

I dont even know who this guy is...did he kill someone or just make an advert?
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]I don't know who he is............................. and already I can't stand him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arv717FgWHk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PvEEFojupQ

Been to a couple of clubs he's been DJing at, he has good music but always ruins it by spouting his crap over the top of it. Sure he plays up for the cameras, but does get annoying
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: whyte5864[/cite]No I'm not westwood. But he has achieved and made more money than everyone on this site, so does it really matter how he talks or acts?[/quote]

Thats the beauty of internet forums, you talk about anything you want, amazing aint it
  • Hoooollllllllllllllllla!
  • [cite]Posted By: whyte5864[/cite]No I'm not westwood. But he has achieved and made more money than everyone on this site, so does it really matter how he talks or acts?

How on earth would you know that re the money?
  • Thinking man's Ali-G....
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: whyte5864[/cite]No I'm not westwood. But he has achieved and made more money than everyone on this site, so does it really matter how he talks or acts?

How on earth would you know that re the money?

It says how much your worth on your profile. Don't you remember filling it out when applying for membership?
  • [cite]Posted By: whyte5864[/cite]No I'm not westwood. But he has achieved and made more money than everyone on this site, so does it really matter how he talks or acts?

yes it does, he's still a cock and that is what this thread is about, not how much richer he is than you!
  • He has released around 15 full CD's that have sold well, presented P.I.M.P my ride UK, arranged for 50 Cent, DMX Jay Z and more to perform in this country, promoted loads of Club events. The guy is very well known in the States, it all mounts up . . . the guy is loaded! So forget slating him and pay him some respect you clowns.