Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Football Match at The Valley on Saturday 29 May

edited May 2010 in General Charlton
On Saturday 29 May there's a charity football match at The Valley between Moorfields Eye Hospital and Rotterdam Eye Hospital, the two leading eye hospitals in the world.

Kick off is at 3.30pm and there is a party afterwards (at 6.00pm) in Crossbars/Legends.

At half time they are having a ladies penalty shoot-out and I am taking penalty No.8!

Admission is £5.00.

Who wants to watch Millwall anyway??? Why not come along and support a great cause!!

Comments

• I'll keep an eye out for it...
  • [cite]Posted By: Mrs_Rodex[/cite]LOL!
    What's your job and what newspaper do you work for and why haven't donated to the Demelza charity...?
  • I will let my old man know, he went there after an accident at work and lost his eye, the replacement one is incredable you would never know it was fake, really made him feel better after how low he was after the injury happend.
  • Good luck Tracey, don't do a Bailey !
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Mrs_Rodex[/cite]At half time they are having a ladies penalty shoot-out and I am taking penalty No.8![/quote]

Don't make a spectacle of yourself.
  • Rotterdam eye hospital world experts in curing red eye...

Because I got high....
  • Expect pictures and videos please - as you're so good at stitching up other people eh Tracy?? ;-)
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Dave Rudd[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Mrs_Rodex[/cite]At half time they are having a ladies penalty shoot-out and I am taking penalty No.8![/quote]

Don't make a spectacle of yourself.[/quote]

That made me chuckle lol
  • I'm sure you'll be the star pupil.
  • Sponsored links:

• I had a potentially life saving operation at the Moorfield in the late 60's...

If you score that penalty I'll donate a tenner to the cause...

I want pictorial evidence mind....
  • eye'll be there
  • What's your job and what newspaper do you work for and why haven't donated to the Demelza charity...?
    Ha! Ha! Ha! RedZed333
    Will Henry find that amusing?
  • [cite]Posted By: Yllek[/cite]What's your job and what newspaper do you work for and why haven't donated to the Demelza charity...?
    Ha! Ha! Ha! RedZed333
    Will Henry find that amusing?
    I don't know what you're talking about, I don't know anyone called Henry, go away or I'll have the cardigan police on to you....
  • Well, Moorfields won 3-0 and I scored my penalty!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Mrs_Rodex[/cite]Well, Moorfields won 3-0 and I scored my penalty!!!
    Brilliant...

Pics...?
  • Have to wait till tomorrow now as Rodex is asleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and he took them!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Mrs_Rodex[/cite]Have to wait till tomorrow now as Rodex is asleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and he took them![/quote]

Well done Tracy! Central midfield for you next season.