Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Goodbye Beard

ScoSco
edited April 2007 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Goodbye beard, goodbye beard
He was saying goodbye to his beard
And as he was saying goodbye to his beard
He was saying goodbye to his beard.

Olé - what happen dood ? !!!

Ketman was on form down the oak!

Was great catching up with all the elitists on Saturday. Nice one peeps.

Comments

• The collective texting didn't work mate!!

Ketters did the best projectile vomit I've seen for some time at the station then carried on drinking, good tactical chundering.
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Ketters did the best projectile vomit I've seen for some time at the station then carried on drinking, good tactical chundering.

What a hero! Bonnie Tyler sang that song for you Kets!
  • To be fair, Olé rang up and gave it back down the phone. He was "led astray" by various Buglers!
  • When I went to the train station there wasn’t a train going where I wanted to go for another ½ hour.

I walked up to The Viceroy and had a curry – on my own.

I felt so ill afterwards.
  • Oh Dear I think I must have showed myself up on numereous occasions, still a great day. Carter what you did to Carlsberg on the train home must never be spoken of again..! If I offended anyone I apologise, seem to vaguely remember harrassing Suzi's brother. Rejoined Medders & crowd at Gillingham then carried on a pub crawl in Sittingbourne, must have looked a state at Midnight when I finally gave up the ghost
  • you're all metthers. :-)
  • Good warm up for Sheff Utd Glen!!

I got stuck into some of Chathams finest when I got back and paid the price Sunday by throwing my house keys, car keys, work keys, you name it into the crusher down the tip with the crap I was throwing out!!

What a toby!!
  • I felt bad about that for a bit!!

A lesson for anyone not to fall asleep on the train, got a couple of funny videos of us jumping on him too!!
  • ScoSco
    edited April 2007
    Did a certain - I am only out for a couple, hard night last night - curb_it wind up staying down the Oak all evening?
  • Dudes, as you all well know, i left my phone indoors, what a plum! So when i got back i saw missed calls, so i rang back sco, spoke to him for a bit, then once finished i looked and there were many text messages, and the piece de ressistonce (or however the fooook ya say it) i had an excellent rendition of goodbye beard on my answerphone! I listened to it and i was so steaming from drink i listened to it about 5 times! quality lads
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Oh Dear I think I must have showed myself up on numereous occasions, still a great day. Carter what you did to Carlsberg on the train home must never be spoken of again..! If I offended anyone I apologise, seem to vaguely remember harrassing Suzi's brother. Rejoined Medders & crowd at Gillingham then carried on a pub crawl in Sittingbourne, must have looked a state at Midnight when I finally gave up the ghost

Think it says it all that you rejoined us at Chatham, not Gillingham.... ;-)
  • Haha!!

You did, I almost put you back on the train when you got off at Chavham!!

I wouldn't wish that mistake on anyone!!

And my car wasn't stolen from where I'd dumped it either
  • [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Did a certain - I am only out for a couple, hard night last night - curb_it wind up staying down the Oak all evening?

No hunger got the better of us and left at 9. fairly sensible....!! was tired tho!
  • That's a relief, thought I was supposed to be going somewhere but had forgotten!
  • I wonder if Carlsberg was eventually sick, spent most of the train journey home trying to be. I hope you enjoyed the North Upper WSS, always better having a four way gay hug after a goal don't you know. Thing is despite all the drinking & a curry at the end of the night I think, I woke up feeling fine on Sunday & played footie with no ill effects, must have been the chunder that sorted me out.
  • strategic chundering ketters, nice work!! I actually got a text from god knows who telling me of your projectile charkundering, excellent stuff dudes!
  • I texted him asking if he made it out and he replied in the morning with words to the effect of 'don't be so fcuking stupid!'

He was retching for the majority of the journey home!!

With good reason I recall too!
  • I think I owe a huge Apology to CAFCBourne, kept getting everyone to call him Danny Dyer, sorry mate hope you had a good one later that evening up town!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I think I owe a huge Apology to CAFCBourne, kept getting everyone to call him Danny Dyer, sorry mate hope you had a good one later that evening up town!

LOL. I got a "Don't you f***ing start that as well" from 'Danny'!
  • Poor old Bourne!!

Suzi's brother got a bit of stick too!!

'One Alan Partridge'!!

Top guy though and, I hope, took it all in good humour!
  • Sponsored links:

• by the sounds of it, i think we may need to start alcohol councilling through this site !!!
  • Oh yeah, nice to meet you bourne aswell! '2 danny Dyer's, theres only 2 danny dyers!!'
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]by the sounds of it, i think we may need to start alcohol councilling through this site !!!

damn right dude, i think we all bring out the worst in eachother!!
  • ScoSco
    edited April 2007
    Bourne's a geezer. He cracked me up! Forgot Sooz's bro was there -

Carlsberg: "Nice one fella, I listen to XFM all day everyday"

Bro of Sooz "I do the graveyard shift"

Carlsberg "I listen to XFM all night every night"

And:

Carlsberg: "Sco, don't talk to me about F'ing meerkats."

LOL
  • No offence taken lads, Ketters I'm only disappointed to miss a slating opportunity like you being sick!!

Good to meet the boys from Watford again and the new faces although it might take me a while to remember names as they coming thick and fast.

Medders you sorted them pikies out yet for using your garden as rat run??
  • Medders, Ketman and Co Where did you finish up then?

Pork Pie was the Russians at it again, had they had there potato and vodka dinner?
  • Little b'starts are gonna get the prickly bush treatment... and if that don't work, they're going to be introduced to Mr Baseball Bat.

Ended up at Jumpin Jaks Maidstone, finally crawling in about 2.30. Missus dragged me out of bed Sunday morning as we had an appointment to get suits measured in Canterbury at 11. Really didn't need that...
  • Goodbye beard. I don't know which version is scarier:

BEARD3.jpg
  • I left Medders & co at Cab Rank at Sittingbourne, I went to the High street, went in Red Lion & got two girls to buy me a drink. Then went over the Bull & got Three different girls to buy me some drinks. I am pretty sure I went to Angel spice & ordered a curry on the way home as it was closing although not 100% sure. What was the Cross like Saturday then mate ?
  • tell ya what, i think a name change at the end of the season, to goodbye beard, is in order! Quality photoshopping dood, looks like my job could be in danger!