Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Endlands world cup bid for 2018

I understand from a good source "an uncles friends sisters mother-in-laws aunt" that when Beckham handed Englands bid over he didn't try to bribe FIFA he threatened that unless England won the bid he would make all the panel listen to the spice girls "LIVE" Nobody wants that so we should win the bid no worries.

Comments

• Hillarious...
  • edited May 2010
    Not as hilarious as the C*** on Sunday trying it's damnedest to destroy the bid less than two days after it was handed over to FIFA. Journalists = scum. And that dirty, attention and money grabbing bitch who pimped this out to them wants lynching. Honestly - it's crap like this that makes me hate this f***ing country.
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Not as hilarious as theC*** on Sundaytrying it's damnedest to destroy the bid less than two days after it was handed over to FIFA. Journalists = scum. And that dirty, attention and money grabbing bitch who pimped this out to them wants lynching. Honestly - it's crap like this that makes me hate this f***ing country.

Why on earth would the money-grabbing bitch tape a conversation I wonder? (And yes, I know I just answered my own question.)

I honestly don't know why anyone would read the Mail. Politics aside it just looks crap, talks crap and is crap.
  • Well said Leroy & Offy!
  • Fair play to him.
  • I love Gary Lineker
  • "The newspaper ran on Sunday the comments made by Triesman, 66, during a private dinner with a friend, Melissa Jacobs, 37, who, unknown to him, was recording it. She then sold her story to the Mail on Sunday, which is understood to have paid £75,000 for it, with the publicist Max Clifford representing Jacobs."

Says it all really.

Just surprised the Mail didn't find an angle that is was either immigrants and the ghost of Princess Diana that did it.
  • The question is why? What was the MoS trying to achieve? Surely they knew that the damage to the World Cup bid would be severe and may even be terminal? It's not as though, as with Gordon Brown, they caught him saying something when he thought his mic had been switched off. This was deliberate entrapment and pure nastiness by both Melissa Jacobs and the paper.

Is it that Lord Triesman was a Labour Peer?

Well done though to the boy Lineker.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Just surprised the Mail didn't find an angle that is was either immigrants and the ghost of Princess Diana that did it.

Dont speak too soon... should the bid be successful despite their treachery it wouldn't suprise me to see a headline on the front page of the rag along the lines of "Immigrant football yobs set to hit Britain intent on vandalising Diana's Memorial" after a couple of inebriated Dutch fans accidentally fall into the Serpentine after celebrating with one too many Orranjebooms.
  • Sponsored links:

• nice to see that the bitch who did the tapping of the convo decided to end their affair as he was a married man------mind you that was 6 months after she found out, so for the 6 months she was screwing the fine figure of a man she just didnt give a shit .

burn her + the rag she works for and Lord Numpty on Blackheath ----take pics of it and send to every footie fan in England as the flames etc are our bid going up in smoke.

As Curb-it says well done Lineker cant stand the twonk normerly.
  • I understand that part two may be appearing this Sunday......

Heard about Lineker........ Probably done a deal with the Sun knowing him!
  • looking like our bid is doomed
  • Same thing happened in the run up to the 2012 decision, I get the feeling it was a deliberate warning shot across the BBC and the media to stop it until the decision is made
  • Is the mis-spelling of England ironic or was it meant?