Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Poor old Paul Jewell, it's him against the world innit?

edited March 2007 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Any caption offers for this one?

Comments

• Options
    Here come the men in black men in black
    Galaxy defenders oho oho oho
    Here come the men in black, men in black
    They wont let you remember

Aha aha.
  • Options
    Yeah, well, that squares it up for the Fulham debacle when the men in black stitched us up.
  • Options
    It was a definite penalty. Landzaat had a huge chunk of HH's shirt and Hall fouled Marcus Bent. Take your pick Mr. Jewell.
  • Options
    Check out the size of my balls boys XXXXXX
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]It was a definite penalty. Landzaat had a huge chunk of HH's shirt and Hall fouled Marcus Bent. Take your pick Mr. Jewell.

You mean this one Spankie?
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    sorry to be pedantic spankie but i thought it was Hall - and yes it was a cast iron penalty on two counts one for the shirt tug one for the foul
  • Options
    Putting aside the Pen I thought the Ref did well. Always up with play and didn't flash the cards all over the place.

Alwyas a few things you can whinge about at the time but nothing that comes to mind now.
  • Options
    great pic that
  • Options
    Yep that's the one Stoney. Def pen for me but yet again Jewell moans.

It was Hall for both fouls then? Getting muddled up!
  • Options
    Looks like a spot the ball competition!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought the referee was excellent Saturday, let the game flow well and bar the penalty I don't think anyone would have noticed him. Which is a good think with referees
  • Options
    I think he allowed Wigan players to sell him, completely naieve, and then theres the bookings!