Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

JUST GOT THIS TEXT

ALL FLIGHTS FROM STANSTEAD AND CITY AIRPORTS WERE CLOSED LAST NIGHT.NATS SAID THE ASH CLOUD ISTN'T A PROBLEM BUT THEY CAN'T RISK FLIGHTS BECAUSE OF THE DANGER TO AIRCRAFT FROM NICKY BAILEY'S PENALTIES.

Feckin comedians

Comments

• My brother's wife sent him a text after the game which simply said "I assume you wouldn't let him shag me now!"
  • Excellent jokes. Made me laugh anyway.
  • [cite]Posted By: last_line[/cite]My brother's wife sent him a text after the game which simply said "I assume you wouldn't let him shag me now!"

brilliant !
  • [cite]Posted By: last_line[/cite]My brother's wife sent him a text after the game which simply said "I assume you wouldn't let him shag me now!"

Very good!
  • Hmmm, I sense a conspiracy theory brewing. Time to dope test Bailey, and find out if someone's been slipping bromide in his tea or something. If so, question the wives of the fans in the Covered End, to see who took the song a wee bit too seriously, and decided that precautionary measures had to be taken.
  • last_line 4 hours ago  quote# 2
    My brother's wife sent him a text after the game which simply said "I assume you wouldn't let him shag me now!"

Every cloud has a silver lining all I can say is phew!
  • last_line 4 hours ago  quote# 2
    My brother's wife sent him a text after the game which simply said "I assume you wouldn't let him shag me now!"

Every cloud has a silver lining all I can say is phew!