Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Poor old Paul Jewell, it's him against the world innit?

edited March 2007 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Any caption offers for this one?

Comments

• Here come the men in black men in black
    Galaxy defenders oho oho oho
    Here come the men in black, men in black
    They wont let you remember

Aha aha.
  • Yeah, well, that squares it up for the Fulham debacle when the men in black stitched us up.
  • It was a definite penalty. Landzaat had a huge chunk of HH's shirt and Hall fouled Marcus Bent. Take your pick Mr. Jewell.
  • Check out the size of my balls boys XXXXXX
  • [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]It was a definite penalty. Landzaat had a huge chunk of HH's shirt and Hall fouled Marcus Bent. Take your pick Mr. Jewell.

You mean this one Spankie?
  • edited April 2007
    sorry to be pedantic spankie but i thought it was Hall - and yes it was a cast iron penalty on two counts one for the shirt tug one for the foul
  • Putting aside the Pen I thought the Ref did well. Always up with play and didn't flash the cards all over the place.

Alwyas a few things you can whinge about at the time but nothing that comes to mind now.
  • great pic that
  • Yep that's the one Stoney. Def pen for me but yet again Jewell moans.

It was Hall for both fouls then? Getting muddled up!
  • Looks like a spot the ball competition!
  • Sponsored links:

• I thought the referee was excellent Saturday, let the game flow well and bar the penalty I don't think anyone would have noticed him. Which is a good think with referees
  • I think he allowed Wigan players to sell him, completely naieve, and then theres the bookings!