Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ghost?

Comments

• Am i missing something, or is that just two women standing outside an art gallery?
  • [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]Am i missing something, or is that just two women standing outside an art gallery?
    Well one of them looks very much like someone else. Who happened to be in Paris a few years ago.
  • Maybe she's not really dead and it was all just a big conspiracy so she could 'disappear'...
  • [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]Am i missing something, or is that just two women standing outside an art gallery?
    Well one of them looks very much like someone else. Who happened to be in Paris a few years ago.

My point exactly, looks like. My mate looks like joey barton.
  • Looks nothing like Demi Moore.
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Looks nothing like Demi Moore.
    LOL
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]Am i missing something, or is that just two women standing outside an art gallery?[/quote]Well one of them looks very much like someone else. Who happened to be in Paris a few years ago.[/quote]

Rick Salomon???
  • [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Maybe she's not really dead and it was all just a big conspiracy so she could 'disappear'...

FACT!
  • At first I thought I could see a halo around her head then I realised it was a steering wheel...
  • Anyone else think Charlies new wife looks like what Lady Di would have done if she had survived?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Anyone else think Charlies new wife looks like what Lady Di would have done if she had survived?

Boyle at his best
  • I've got a birthmark on my arm which, if you look at it close up - in the right light, with a magnifying glass, looks like... a birthmark. It looks as much like Diana Spencer as the bird in that photo.
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]I've got a birthmark on my arm which, if you look at it close up - in the right light, with a magnifying glass, looks like... a birthmark. It looks as much like Diana Spencer as the bird in that photo.
    Sounds like a good fantasy opportunity if ever I've heard one...
  • Looks nothing like her.
  • Is it the woman just leaving the tattoo parlour or the one behind that looks like someone I'm supposed to know who died sometime in a Google Street map.

I just don't get it.
  • The one on the left 'could' be Di if she had been pickled for the last however many years. The one on the right looks more the age she would be by now.
  • It's Michael Jackson in a mask.
  • Strange but true (anyone remeber that programme??)
  • You've got to laugh at all this guff. Enjoyed Derren's deconstruction of a scouse charlatan the other night.

The dead have better things to do than contact thick chav relatives to inform them what kind of car they drive, or have driven in the past.