Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pedicure

edited April 2010 in Not Sports Related
The sun is shinning, so flip flop weather is nearly here ....

Before wearing who has a pedicure ?

Comments

• not permitted for those 28 and over..
  • Nope, never had one. It would take a miracle to make my feet attractive!
  • feet are minging, no amount of work or tarting up can make them look good. Sandals, flip flops, jesus creepers and all other type of open shoe should be made Illegal and capital punishment for those that wear them.
  • Not afraid to admit it!

My missus was a nail technician so it's not like I have to pay for it.

One year though she told me it was oil she was putting on my toe nails, it's only when I got to the pub that it was actaully shiny nail varnish. Get abused everytime I wear flip flops to that pub now!
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Not afraid to admit it!

One year though she told me it was oil she was putting on my toe nails, it's only when I got to the pub that it was actaully shiny nail varnish. Get abused everytime I wear flip flops to that pub now!

Why does this not surprise me? :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Not afraid to admit it!

Why does this not surprise me? :-)

Coming from you with the hair band???
  • Had one at The Dorchester for my 40th.

I have soft sensitive hands apparently.
  • er thats a manicure falconwood.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]er thats a manicure falconwood.

I didn't wanna be the one to say it.
  • i think he did it himself
  • Sponsored links:

• Just booked one for Saturday morning :p
  • No-one is touching my feet ffs.

Ive been told I have Soft, Sensitive feet.
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]feet are minging, no amount of work or tarting up can make them look good. Sandals, flip flops, jesus creepers and all other type of open shoe should be made Illegal and capital punishment for those that wear them.

Totally agree when applied to men at chavvy fat women with their big crusty feet and toe rings.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]feet are minging, no amount of work or tarting up can make them look good. Sandals, flip flops, jesus creepers and all other type of open shoe should be made Illegal and capital punishment for those that wear them.[/quote]

Seconded.
  • I have them regularly. Bliss! new place opened in Bluewater, so nice & close!
  • I have a small habit of convincing my female mates to paint their fellas toenails whilst asleep. I'm easily amused obviously. Really don't like anyone near my feet.
  • I have always had a phobia about other people cutting my toe nails. But I got over it and now enjoy a pedicure every 4-6 weeks. It helps that my job involves a lot of time on my feet and I can justify the cost to the better half.
  • A pedicure? Didn't realise we had a Charlton version of the pink lions....
  • next someone will tell us that they regularly go for a waxing
  • I have a regular sunbed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Best one I had was down on the beach at hotel in Koh Samui.
    We laughed when our mate decided to have one, but then 15 minutes laters there were 4 of us getting it done.
    Have a couple a year.
  • Off on holibobs early next week, so just booked a nice pedicure ....