Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ladeeees - Would Ya

edited March 2010 in Not Sports Related
Well?

Comments

• This thread is disgusting, men are not just pieces of meat to be drooled over, jeez B!!!

You'd never see us guys stoop this low.

;-)
  • nah, he has no knees and I think he's using that golf club to compensate for something.

besides any man that has to take his trousers down in public to whack he's balls obviously ain't getting none lmao.
  • [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]nah, he has no knees and I think he's using that golf club to compensate for something.

besides any man that has to take his trousers down in public to whack he's balls obviously ain't getting none lmao.

Hillsys gonna be over the moon when he reads this LMAO.
  • edited March 2010
    oh. not quite what i had in mind.

Anyway he gets the thumbs up.
  • Is he related to Mervyn Day? He'll catch his death! And a no from me, far too young x
  • edited March 2010
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Well?[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_664954][ul][div]hills.jpg[/div][/ul][/div][/quote]

Thats his partner in the background, you Ladies have no chance ; )
  • Cor! What a weapon.

So it wasn't just Hitler who only had one ball ....?
  • [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]nah, he has no knees and I think he's using that golf club to compensate for something.

LOL. Quality. I'm glad im married if "having knees makes a difference"
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]oh. not quite what i had in mind.

Anyway he gets the thumbs up.

Thanks Curb It. I owe you a drink.
  • Too young, too gay, too smart, too safe, too predictable I'm guessing...and anyone that plays golf must have a handicap..IN BED!
  • Sponsored links:

• He looks like somebody, although this person isn't very nice so I won't say. :-D

3 points to anyone who guesses.
  • Surely most women prefer men that are able to pull their own trousers up without help?
  • [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]Surely most women prefer men that are able to pull their own trousers up without help?

Thanks for the tip - I'll try that!
  • anyway i dont understand the rules of golf so is the trousers down part of the routine or is that just strictly for the masons? So boys if you can tell me when an where your playing next ...
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]anyway i dont understand the rules of golf so is the trousers down part of the routine or is that just strictly for the masons? So boys if you can tell me when an where your playing next ...
    we'll come down & make sure you don't get too cold. Tis the least us girlie lifers can do ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: IdleHans[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]Surely most women prefer men that are able to pull their own trousers up without help?

Thanks for the tip - I'll try that!
    ha. Good one. Its coming into summer now tho sis. Perhaps we can caddy?
  • Its an unwritten rule that would be frowned upon on nearly all golf courses, but is heartily endorsed by our Society although Hillsy is the first I've seen carry it through. The Ladies Tee is a distance in front of the mens and should someone like Hillsy fail reach the Ladies tee, its trousers down. I have heard it said that there is a stage further to this, but this is a game for Gentlemen as you can tell by the photo's. I had some close run ins but have always just about managed to reach it, but theres always a first time. ; )

And in Hilly's defence, it was a bit cold. ; )
  • He doesn't look as if he can get a hole in one to me :-(
  • Is this a training technique to ensure feet are the correct width apart for each shot?

Excellent left hand grip but the right hand grip looks set up for a snap hook shot!