Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

LETS MAKE SOME NOISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

edited March 2010 in Match Day Travel
with a 3000 sell out tomrrow lets get behind the team and be the 12th man and make as much noise from before kick off till after the game come on boys (and birds) lets get behind the team tomorrow

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: cafcadam[/cite]with a 3000 sell out tomrrow lets get behind the team and be the 12th man and make as much noise from before kick off till after the game come on boys (and birds) lets get behind the team tomorrow

Hey, steady ....... that's not the Charlton way.
    It's all tartan blankets, fairy cakes and thermos flasks.

Anyway .....SIDDARN!!!!
  • I really hope everyone respects the Stadium T and C's tomorrow and stays seated. Health and Safety needs to be paramount.
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]I really hope everyone respects the Stadium T and C's tomorrow and stays seated. Health and Safety needs to be paramount.

Two Hopes.... None & Bob
  • I don't think we will have to worry about noise tomorrow, everyone will be up for it. Unreserved seating means standing won't be a problem neither, thank god.
  • no i will not make a peep, i will merely do a cricket clap when we go 3-1 up in the 88th minute. then sit back down and drink my hot chocolate from my thermo...

f*ck all that definately going to make plenty of noise!!! COYR
  • my tops coming off after 3 minutes. pants, 90.
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]my tops coming off after 3 minutes. pants, 90.

wahey! lol so we will all know who you are then VG....looking out for matt dam-on ;-)
  • I won't be looking J!