Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Would Ya?

article-1041390-02277AA100000578-879_468x630.jpg
tracyemin.jpg
rex-features_t_katemoss-tracey-emin-tit2.jpg

Tracey Emin.

A no from me.

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Nice rack - and I bet she's filthy.

Probably still a "no" from me, but it's borderline. A tits and filth combo normally pushes my buttons.
  • its a real cliff hanger for me,not now but before yes.you could really go to town with your brain with this one.
  • Top pic.

Bag on head.

All day long.
  • I'd hit it - with a shovel

definite no from me - and I love boobies!
  • oh yes but i aint making the bed.
  • Would be like sticking your cock in a dustbin.

Although there is probably less chance of a rat biting it with the bin.
  • Id have to say yes. Like off_it said, pure filth and i dig that.

Big old tash she has got tho....be like rumpin Tom Selleck.
  • no idea who she is...top pic allday long...
  • Based on the first picture i would, but then next picture has left me confused.

Defo after several beers imho
  • [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]no idea who she is...top pic allday long...

Some two bob artist. Won the Turner Prize in 1999 with an un-made bed, which just about sums up the modern art world.
  • Sponsored links:

• Isnt that Charlton Dan in the first photo?
  • Well, you'll know everybody's been there before you.

Imaginative and pure filth - could be quite a romp.
    Don't forget your party hat.

Anyway, it's only for a night, not for a lifetime.
  • definite no, she looks like some of the birds down erith market
  • must be some nicer pics of her, give the poor thing a sporting chance fellas..
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]must be some nicer pics of her, give the poor thing a sporting chance fellas..[/quote]

they are the best ones available, and they've been photoshopped to improve things
  • Whats up with you benders , of course you would !
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Well, you'll know everybody's been there before you.

More like don't forget to tie a plank of wood across your arse to stop you falling in
  • I've always thought she had that special something.
    A yes from me.
  • edited February 2010
    She's bloody awful. Used to drink occasionally in her local pub: Apart from her personality (hideous pretentious self-important pikie waster).... she's utterlyt minging. And has false tits I think.

(that's a NO not even with yours etc)
  • False tits or not, they look great
  • Sponsored links:

• She looks alive and is certainly female judging by the chest.

For those reasons, i'm in.
  • [cite]Posted By: Frank Butcher[/cite]She looks alive and is certainly female judging by the chest.

For those reasons, i'm in.

mikereid_150.jpg
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Well, you'll know everybody's been there before you.

More like don't forget to tie a plank of wood across your arse to stop you falling in

And don't forget your mining helmet, you never know waht you might find down there.
  • Ah, but is it art?
  • edited February 2010
    Absolutley no from me. She reminds me of my Auntie Floss and she's in her 90's
  • edited February 2010
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]Absolutley no from me. She reminds me of my Auntie Floss and she's in her 90's[/quote]

Freaky, I have an aunty floss in her nineties (think her husbands name was Les), and yes, she bloody does remind me other her? But as its in the category of would ya.

Absofckinlutely
  • She is my aunt...and for that reason alone its a deffo yes!
  • edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]must be some nicer pics of her, give the poor thing a sporting chance fellas..

Believe me I searched high and low and that's as good as she gets I'm afraid!
  • I always though it was just me and my former work colleague, Mark who fancied a go on her.

Yes I would.
  • I bet she absolutely demands Gary.