Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Harry Hill's TV Burp

The Nelson Mandela 90th Birthday bit. Was that not the funniest thing you've seen for years?
Had me and Mrs Chirps crying......

Comments

• "Now he tells us............"
  • with out doubt one of the best tv shows around, should be on all year round..

best yet video?
  • Tonights and last weeks were brilliant. This show still delivers.
  • edited February 2010
    Still cant believe how funny the highlight of the week was last week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUJLzC1xZ98

Not liking the K Factor crap thats on it at the moment.
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]

Not liking the K Factor crap thats on it at the moment.

I know waht you mean but tonights was funny, especially the Ashley Cole joke.
  • Yeah some of it makes me chuckle but its nothing compared to the rest. Some of the observations are superb.
  • Takes all sorts I guess, but I find him as funny as tooth ache.
  • Its not him i find funny. Its the stuff that people do or say on TV that we dont pick up first time. Thats what make TV Burp quality.
  • edited February 2010
    Used to be a good programme when there was more variety (small v) on it. It's just dominated by soaps and talentless shows now. HH is a very funny man though.
  • edited February 2010
    I especially liked the 'kitchen appliance' sketch he did a while back.
    Very funny guy with a really nutty 'off the wall' delivery style.
  • Sponsored links:

• The old couple getting kicked off the 'coach trip' thing. PMSL when their luggage got taken off the coach and it drove off. Cruel but so funny.
  • To my shame I saw that episode. It was tragic but hilarious.
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyLdIXBBrAg

That clip is brilliant about the colour of money gameshow
  • Finished now. Probably right decision.
    Great ending though.

Hope he goes back to doing his regular comedy.
  • I thought he'd changed his mind?
  • i read he wanted to do another series
  • I met a random bird on a night out last week who works as a tv producer on this. Didn't mention she was about to be out of work... might have to de-link her. Personally I find him f*cking annoying, some of the stuff on it is occasionally entertaining though
  • he's carrying it on I thought, both ITV and Sky offered him silly amounts of money.
  • Love him..........very funny guy.
  • he's brilliant on TV burp, seen him stand up before and didn't laugh at all though, but think he's hilarious on the TV
  • Sponsored links:

• Think TV Burp lost the plot this series.

Was my Saturday night staple last series but really didn't care if sky+ clashed with strictly or whatever it is the missus watched.
  • No folks, it's definately finished.
  • Don't find the bloke funny at all!
  • Don't find the bloke funny at all!
    this X 100

he's like a random in a pub on a sunday afternoon who just wants someone to listen to him as his family hate him.

• Said in papers on Saturday, he had agreed to carry on as he missed doing it so much.
  • Said in papers on Saturday, he had agreed to carry on as he missed doing it so much.
    And denied on Sunday on Yahoo.
  • I read that he was offered an extension to carry on for one more series. I think Sky were hovering around and ITV didn't want to lose him. He defrinately caters for all ages hence some sketches are really silly which is probably why my 10 year old son laughs at the ones I find cringeworthy.
  • I think Harry Hill and his humour is quite decisive and that is being proved on here. And nobody is bucking the trend either!
  • I think Harry Hill and his humour is quite decisive and that is being proved on here. And nobody is bucking the trend either!
    decisive or divisive?
  • edited March 2012
    Both!

Sorry doing too many things at once. Certainly divisive but to a certain extent decisive too!