Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leeds Losing

edited February 2010 in General Charlton
1-0

Comments

• Options
    hudders winning
  • Options
    shhhhh
  • Options
    Colchester winning - we're 4th at the moment
  • Options
    What have we learnt about threads like this?

1-1
  • Options
    past caring.
  • Options
    That didn't last long
  • Options
    altogether now....cafc cafc cafc
  • Options
    yeah steve lol could be out of play offs when we play Southend I think
  • Options
    need the live league one table thread up to see us rise and fall from grace!
  • Options
    jesus uncle. absolutely ridiculous. to the point that I am actually quite annoyed. what is the point of starting that thread, honestly what is the point. everybody can look at the latest score for themselves - if they are on the internet to read it on this site then they are almost certainly aware of it themselves. there is absolutely no discussion to be had because leeds were 1nil down with an entire half of football to play at home to walsall.

with 10 minutes to go on saturday, norwich and leeds were both losing and milwall were drawing. norwich and millwall won, and leeds drew.

and regardless of that, leeds results are utterly irrelevant to us now as there is no way that a side who havent played well in a football match for 2 months and are already 5 points behind leeds having played more games are going to finish anywhere near their points tally.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who the hell put you in charge of what threads are ok and not ok to make?

Cheers uncle, I for one wasnt keeping up to date with the leeds score, so thanks for the thread!!!
  • Options
    give over paul. do you think because this thread was started is the reason they equalised? jeez.
  • Options
    i agree to some extent, but then like stu has said i didnt know so thanks lol
  • Options
    yer uncle it's all your fault,and your fault we didn't win last night.

Ayway Al joe's on a course at the training ground and apparently Jonjo & Waggy are coming to meet them on thursday,can you get him to have a word with Joe & Oliie please.
  • Options
    yeah uncle its all your fault - bang out of order!!
  • Options
    1-2
  • Options
    Surely the all conquering Leeds who are nailed on to finish in the top 2 can't lose at home to Walsall? No chance.

There you, it's my fault if they get two goals here on in...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Col U for second then maybe? Will be a great race I think between them, swindon, hudders, leeds and the scum
  • Options
    Damn you to hell uncle :-)
  • Options
    C'mon Yeovil
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I remember in the past getting into trouble asking how long to go til the end of matches, always conseded, always my fault or the fault of the person who dare ask!
    The wonderful world of superstition!!!
  • Options
    McDonald's just scored for boro and walsall in the space of 3 mins, clearly playing a blinder.
  • Options
    Paul what a p***k you must be get a life for christ sake. No worries steve i'll text him tomorrow
  • Options
    Leeds lost. Well played uncle. Start a charlton winning thread.
  • Options
    And the mighty Leeds lost again at home. They're in just a bad run as us at the moment in the league.

Grayson out?
  • Options
    I take it now then i can accept full responsibillity for leeds losing tonight ... What a powerful man i am, all that just from starting a thread. I will of course in future ask permission from paul before starting any other threads
  • Options
    uncle, if you could keep this thread bumped each and every week that'd be great. maybe a Charlton winning thread too please.

I'm in one way glad Colch and Hudds won, it'll give Parky that realistic hit he needs that play offs is far from easy... we need to win games.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]I take it now then i can accept full responsibillity for leeds losing tonight ... What a powerful man i am, all that just from starting a thread. I will of course in future ask permission from paul before starting any other threads

I shouldn't worry about it, uncle.

I'm in awe that you can singlehandedly make Leeds lose at home to mighty Walsall.

Anychance, you can start a thread titled, "Charlton winning".

It might help, you know.
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited February 2010
    Just makes last nights result even more worse
  • Options
    I will start a Charlton winning one the minute they start to, lol. I think tonights results have been quite like AA said