Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

5/6 A SIDE MATCH V SWINDON FANS- 6th Feb @ Oasis Leisure Centre, Swindon

I have put the idea forward with my Swindon supporting mate that we can have a game before the match on Feb 6th.

5/6 a side at the Oasis Leisure Centre right next to Swindon Station, apparantly to pitch can be booked for an hour for £45, so that'll be around £4 each, am looking to make it a bit longer, but bare with me

Register your interest below...

Me
Mike
Mike's brother (poss?)
supaclive

Comments

• Are you playing?
  • [cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]Are you playing?

Yeah. Mike should be aswell, dunno about his brother though
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]Are you playing?[/quote]

Yeah. Mike should be aswell, dunno about his brother though[/quote]

Can't you be the Water Boy? You would fit that role perfectly! But yeah put me down for CF or RW.
  • You better be going, you know its Swindon away yeah?
  • Fuck going early for an away game for some football match, arrange one at home and I'll play!
  • I'd be up for that one. In-laws live in Swindon, so keep the missus happy and get to play and then watch football. A win double!
  • [cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]Fuck going early for an away game for some football match, arrange one at home and I'll play!

Seems fair to all the other teams....
  • If its a team full of your mates, surely they will struggle to get 11 men?
  • Rather than being referred to as Nathan Prior XI could we be known as Charlton Life.............

Seems you are getting a little above your station Mr Prior.

Soon you'll be asking us to rename the site!
  • Come on, gotta be more
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Rather than being referred to as Nathan Prior XI could we be known as Charlton Life.............

It was me that renamed it as it is nothing to do with CL.

If Nathan wants to go and organise matches that will never happen, as has happened on numerous occassions in the past, then good luck to him. But i don't want it done under the CL name, particularly when i know it will either be a non-starter or a disaster.
  • lol AFKA any planned games coming up?
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Rather than being referred to as Nathan Prior XI could we be known as Charlton Life.............

It was me that renamed it as it is nothing to do with CL.

If Nathan wants to go and organise matches that will never happen, as has happened on numerous occassions in the past, then good luck to him. But i don't want it done under the CL name, particularly when i know it will either be a non-starter or a disaster.

Haha good point, cannot see there being 11 on 11. surely nathan doesn't have more thern 1 friend? nathan are you sure they are your friends and your not nicking them of someone for the day?

i would play if was closer to home but as in swindon unsure whether im going as i think im busy that day
  • Any news on the potential CL game away at Exeter?
  • [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]Any news on the potential CL game away at Exeter?

Yeah ill be up for CL game, if im free! sorry nathan
  • He will get a squad easily. RU has got 1986 friends
  • I thought you tore a tenden in your nee Knathan.... ;-)

a no from me as I've more interesting things to be doing than a what will end up to be a 2v2 charlton match.
  • Its not a very appealing prospect Nathan. You couldn't even organise getting yourself a pair of boots and shin pads for the last CL match. So for the life of me i cant see you organising a match. Best leave that to the people on here that do it so well .....Only my opinion of course
  • I think the kids in the pub in Derby might be up for it but they were all aged about 7 to 12
  • Sponsored links:

• Me & about 8 mates are going Swindon away. All either injured or ex Kent League players. But the reason they gave up was cos they couldnt be bothered and would rather get pissed on a saturday watching football. So we'll be in a pub in Swindon from 10:30am.
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite] You couldn't even organise getting yourself a pair of boots and shin pads for the last CL match. So for the life of me i cant see you organising a match.

Ha ha ha ha
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Its not a very appealing prospect Nathan. You couldn't even organise getting yourself a pair of boots and shin pads for the last CL match. So for the life of me i cant see you organising a match. Best leave that to the people on here that do it so well .....Only my opinion of course

I sight I will never forget. Such a good look
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Its not a very appealing prospect Nathan. You couldn't even organise getting yourself a pair of boots and shin pads for the last CL match. So for the life of me i cant see you organising a match. Best leave that to the people on here that do it so well .....Only my opinion of course

I sight I will never forget. Such a good look

Pic Please ?
  • edited January 2010
    Here you go MOG ; )
  • "right I'm Bobby Charlton"

"and that's how you take a penalty. Look one way and kick the other"

Great film
  • edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]"right I'm Bobby Charlton"

"and that's how you take a penalty. Look one way and kick the other"

Great film

Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur I believe?
  • Was actually trying to work out which one was Nathan !
    D'oh !
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Was actually trying to work out which one was Nathan !
    D'oh !

All of them ; )
  • Anyone else?

If we get enough people, it wont fail, simples