Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Walsall Trains (London Midland)

edited December 2009 in Match Day Travel
http://www.londonmidland.com/tickets-and-fares/tickets-and-fares/the-great-escape

Unlimited train travel on London Midland services all day on your selected day on the form for £10. They run trains to Bescot Stadium which is all good :)

Comments

• :D :D sorteddddd
  • bumping this up
  • These look like hook fares - best available to get you there for a beer and the match and home afterwards are c £35.
  • i fancy this one,thing is i may drive
  • We've a car load going tav, will prob go in the social club next to ground
  • I've done that offer anyway, and kinda worked a way to get there and back on all London Midland Trains

10:18 Marylebone >>> Brum Moor St 12:34

5:17 Bescot Stdm >>> New St 5:36

Brum New St 5:53 >>> Northampton 6:54

N'ton 7:05 >>> Euston 8:19

On the way there me and Mike are gonna go have a few pints in Brummy somewhere cos we have no idea about the pubs near the ground so yeah
  • [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]I've done that offer anyway, and kinda worked a way to get there and back on all London Midland Trains

On the way there me and Mike are gonna go have a few pints in Brummy somewhere cos we have no idea about the pubs near the ground so yeah

The 10.18 is a Chiltern Railways train, not London MIdland.
  • [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]I've done that offer anyway, and kinda worked a way to get there and back on all London Midland Trains

Do yourself a favour, get the quickest possible train home from Birmingham, and sit it out in the toilets.
    That way your parents will not have the worry of where the fcuk you are, come 03:00 the following day.
  • [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]

The 10.18 is a Chiltern Railways train, not London MIdland.

nope on LM website it says its a LM service
  • Okay you may of been right on that one, revised one then

10:46 from Euston gets to Brum New St at 1:01 thats defo a London Midland one
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Okay you may of been right on that one, revised one then

10:46 from Euston gets to Brum New St at 1:01 thats defo a London Midland one

No probs, my invoice is in the post. £11.18 please.