Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Brentford and Walsall away (17/12 - Brentford SOLD OUT)

edited December 2009 in Match Day Travel
Does anyone know when tickets are likely to go on sale for this game? also is it a 3pm kick off or a night game?

Comments

• 3pm according to my print out of the OS which it should be as public holiday. But no idea when on sale.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]3pm according to my print out of the OS which it should be as public holiday. But no idea when on sale.

cheers Curb it, glad its 3pm fancy making a day of it drinking up town.
  • Does anyone know the away set up for Brentford, I mean is it like Yeovil and some seats/some standing? Also if anyone has been there, what are the views like? from the TV it looks to me like the ground has a 100 pillars that could obstruct all sorts of views.
  • A two tiered stand, both upper and lower quite shallow with standing below and seating above.

Very close to the pitch as I remember so not a great view down stairs

600 seats and 1000 standing. Pillers in front of the standing.

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/brentford/#What%20Is%20It%20Like%20For%20Visiting%20Supporters?
  • Thanks, think I will go for the upper tier! Looks a nice enough ground though
  • there is one thing everyone knows about Griffin Park and it is......
  • Pubs!!!!!!!!
  • Pub in every corner of the ground. And one in the centre circle.
  • see, everyone knows that.
  • lol.. When tickets on general sale?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]see, everyone knows that.

Everyone on this site would ;)
  • A pub in each corner.
  • Brentforb pub crawl on the 28th?

Go on, it's Christmas........

:)
  • deffo up for that. early start
  • [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]Brentforb pub crawl on the 28th?

Going to this Alex and the boys. Will see you there. Alex is driving ; - 0
  • They've put a roof on the Ealing Road terrace since I was last there (pre-season friendly just after we'd signed Darren Bent).
  • Yeah going to this one, guess it will be the usual season ticket holder + a few games to start with!
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]Brentforb pub crawl on the 28th?

Going to this Alex and the boys. Will see you there. Alex is driving ; - 0
    not if it's anything like Barnet pre season :)
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]deffo up for that. early start
    Couple at London Bridge, followed by a couple in each corner :)
  • Few in Sidcup, few in London Bridge/Waterloo, few on the train then a few before the game :)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]A two tiered stand, both upper and lower quite shallow with standing below and seating above.

Very close to the pitch as I remember so not a great view down stairs

600 seats and 1000 standing. Pillers in front of the standing.

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/brentford/#What%20Is%20It%20Like%20For%20Visiting%20Supporters?

A Millwall mate (yes it is possible to have one), went there a couple of weeks back and said it's like QPR but smaller. And the view from the terrace section is utter sh*t.
  • Tickets on sale in 3 phases

OS link
  • Just got my 2 for Brentford will prob call up and get walsall later. off work for xmas and a couple of drinks up town.
  • Might have to email Brentford asking them if they accept normal college cards as student ID, cos sod paying £20
  • Unfortunately I've got to wait for tranche 2 (non ST but with away history).... so don't buy them all just yet as CatJunior is desperate to make this his first ever away game and he doesn't want to stand (kids eh! in my day blah! blah!)
  • Ah £12 not bad, I'll get a few when I get home.
  • You can only get two.
  • fancy both of these, both decent away ends
  • How far is Walsall in the car?
  • Yeah I know JT. few = 2 to me :P

will defo do both of these though.