Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I have a spare ticket for brighton game

edited November 2009 in General Charlton
I have a spare ticket for the brighton game on tuesday. Is there anyone out there who may want to start the bid??

Comments

• edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Old Toy Boy[/cite]I have a spare ticket for the brighton game on tuesday. Is there anyone out there who may want to start the bid??

I'll wait to see how the bidding goes but am interested
  • I'll have it face value
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]I'll have it face value

Oh go in high why dont you?? I was waiting for it to come down
  • i am looking for a ticket. will take it off you for £25 (happy to go lower though).

i think it comes with free travel from my way so train will be free.
  • oh hello there. thats more like it.. nice offer sussexstu-its yours at the moment unless someone else is more willing????
  • [cite]Posted By: Old Toy Boy[/cite]oh hello there. thats more like it.. nice offer sussexstu-its yours at the moment unless someone else is more willing????

Well i can go lower How about a fiver
  • Charming!! Take a fellow Addick for as much as you can why don't you?

Am I the only one who thinks this is bang out of order! Stick your ticket where the sun don't shine I say, if your trying to sell it for more than you paid!
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Charming!! Take a fellow Addick for as much as you can why don't you?

Am I the only one who thinks this is bang out of order! Stick your ticket where the sun don't shine I say, if your trying to sell it for more than you paid!
    Yeah Plaaayer i'm with you lol.... Got a spare ticket give it away and tell the person to give a bit of dough to charity
  • [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]£30?

Is there a reason why you are after every spare ticket thats available
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]£30?

Is there a reason why you are after every spare ticket thats available

Cos I didnt have any money when they went on sale, but I do now
  • nathanprior u have yourself a deal mate! wont go any hire as i may upset the plaaaaaayer. nathanprior, do u wanna whisper me your mobile number and were arrange a place to meet??
  • He won't go, hes a bottler plus he has college.
  • [cite]Posted By: Old Toy Boy[/cite]nathanprior u have yourself a deal mate! wont go any hire as i may upset the plaaaaaayer. nathanprior, do u wanna whisper me your mobile number and were arrange a place to meet??

You've just left yourself with a spare ticket..Fair play to you
  • £50 mate.

Meet me in the tunnel near the club shop at 11Pm monday nite. i`ll be the one in the hoody with the lump of wood.

PS this is a joke ------ i wont be in a hoody.
  • I have a spare ticket for the Brighton game - just want face value for it.
    Can meet at the ground before the match.
    V genuine, so please be the same.

VP
  • [cite]Posted By: Old Toy Boy[/cite]nathanprior u have yourself a deal mate! wont go any hire as i may upset the plaaaaaayer. nathanprior, do u wanna whisper me your mobile number and were arrange a place to meet??

I'll see about it :P
  • how much is face value have evening off now so may be interested?
  • [cite]Posted By: matt896[/cite]how much is face value have evening off now so may be interested?
    £20
  • [cite]Posted By: Valiantphil[/cite]I have a spare ticket for the Brighton game - just want face value for it.
    Can meet at the ground before the match.
    V genuine, so please be the same.
    VP

And thats exactly how it should be... Fair play to you Valiantphil... Shame on you old toy boy
  • Sponsored links:

• Been a bit late on this, but rule of the thumb, tickets on here to fellow fans should only ever go at face value.

If someone does you a favour then by all means by them a pint or two.

But NO profiteering off fellow fans
  • edited November 2009
    How about £22 and a pint?
  • [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]How about £22 and a pint?

You sort of missed the boat there didn't you ha ha ha
  • PMSL at this thread.

I reckon whoever Old Toy Boy flogs his ticket to he should buy them a pint for being cheeky.
  • £3.50 and £16.50 to a charity of your choice... Oh and i want that pint ISLS said about
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Been a bit late on this, but rule of the thumb, tickets on here to fellow fans should only ever go at face value.

fully agree!
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Been a bit late on this, but rule of the thumb, tickets on here to fellow fans should only ever go at face value.

Apart from the fact that it's illegal to sell at more than face value.

fully agree!
  • lol. u lads are a hard bunch. by the way, for ur info i never demanded £30, it was OFFERED. i was auctioning the ticket you see. anyway, ive given it to a mate now (who incidentally only has one arm and comes from a wore torn country) and only charged him a small admin/HANDLING fee. plus, hes not really a charlton fan, so am i still a bad person for charging him an extra .50p???????????
  • edited November 2009
    no mate ur a ___ now twaddle off
  • language timothy