Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Bristol Rovers You Tube Video

edited November 2009 in General Charlton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-VeKnkG-Fo

5 of the 6 goals captured from the North Stand Upper

Comments

• hahaha thought that looked a simular view to mine, then realised i'm in it!!
  • Double 19's would have left 2 darts at 10's.
  • Love that Embrace song

Ground looks empty :o(
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]Double 19's would have left 2 darts at 10's.[/quote]

lol, just a drunken prank mate with no depth of thought put into it
  • That blond piece looked really impressed when that geezer got his tits out after the akpo goal!
  • choice, great video and soundtrack mate....love the commentary 'we don't look like conceeding again....as the winger strolls through our defence'
  • [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]Double 19's would have left 2 darts at 10's.

Surely 18 then tops ?
  • Cheers Phil...... CAFCTV still havnt updated the match......
  • lol, nice vid. Is it filmed on your phone, and do you video the whole game?!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]Double 19's would have left 2 darts at 10's.

Surely 18 then tops ?

Ha ha - good point! That's why I'm crap at darts.
  • Choice didnt it finish 11-7 to me at darts that night :)
  • if anyone fancys arranging a little tournament on match days, we are normally in clancys about 3 hrs before on match days
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]lol, nice vid. Is it filmed on your phone, and do you video the whole game?!
    & do you commentate throughout the whole match?
  • 'I don't see how 150 people can all be wrong..........in a crowd of 15000'

Is that what he said? - if so, that's funny.
  • Wicked cant wait to see the Brighton one :-)
  • It's a bit jumpy, any chance of asking for a tripod for Christmas.................;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: bloodnut[/cite]That blond piece looked really impressed when that geezer got his tits out after the akpo goal!

That's my mate Ross (Basildon hooligan!) and it was his bird!
  • edited November 2009
    "150 people cant be wrong" was a deliberate piss taking comment. No plans for Brighton but after a few beers who knows...No tripod required , just a bit pissed and excited at the time LOL
  • Can we have a sound man next time too.
    ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• yeah ill just give sky sports a call to see if they can send someone up next time. remember the berry had only partially recovered from the monsoon and then died on wednesday and has now been replaced. RIP You did us proud old chap :(
  • haha I'm not suprised, couldn't even get my phone out for a second. Everyone drying them in the bogs at HT was classic
  • Brighton Video now live