Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kudos to Andy Fordham [UPDATE: RIP]

Then:

078fordham2_468x469jpg

Now:

078fordham1_468x679jpg

Comments

• Options
    he looks ill
  • Options
    he looks like a completely different person!
  • Options
    to Quote his wife "He's half the man he used to be"
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Can you imagine all of the loose skin ................... urrrggghhhhh!!!

Good to see him back though.
  • Options
    he was a couple of rows in fromt of me at wembley at the playoff final.
  • Options
    DJDD must have been giving him advice!
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    [cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]he was a couple of rows in fromt of me at wembley at the playoff final.

he's a Millwall fan
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]he was a couple of rows in fromt of me at wembley at the playoff final.

he's a Millwall fan

aparrently so but he was there i suppose to watch some prober football.
  • Options
    i think he looks ill but i supposes its just the shock of seeing the difference.
    it was an illness in the first place that made his lose the weight.
  • Options
    if you didn't know what he looked like before. you wouldn't think he looked ill. he's smiling and looks healthy enough in that 2nd pic. he's still got fattish arms tho?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He now runs the Cutty Sark pub in Thamesmead Town Centre.
  • Options
    I've also seen Andy at a couple of Charlton home games. Did hear he was a Millwall fan though.
  • Options
    I thought I read somewhere that when he was at Eaglesfield School he was a Charlton fan but in his late teens it became popular to supoort Millwall, so that's what he did.
  • Options
    he is Millwall & Rangers

Top man met him years agao great bloke
  • Options
    still neeeds an haircut LOL
  • Options
    Blimey,

But if you take a second look at the 2nd picture it still looks like he has a good size belly
  • Options
    He still weighs 16 stone apparently but still a top effort on his part though.
  • Options
    Used to play with Andy for Union 97 FC in the Woolwich & District League, 20 odd years ago.
    We played our home games at the Meridian, across the road from Charlton Park.

He was a midfielder in those days.
  • Options
    and was he a Charlton or Millwall fan then Oggy ?
  • Options
    Orient ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2009
    According to the notices in the pub, Andy is signing his book in the bugle from 11am on Saturday...
  • Options
    has he got an season ticket to show that nasty pub manager to get in?
  • Options
    Recently left the Cutty Sark in Thamesmead, decent fella Andy.
  • Options
    Andy used to live in Montcalm Road, Charlton when he was a kid. I sat in same row as him once at Old Trafford (lost 4-1 after being 1-0 up) and he was BIG!
  • Options
    Supports Rangers and Millwall but used to support Charlton.....that's what he told me, himself, personally, face to face, not second hand!!!
  • Options
    Not been to the Cutty for a while E when did he go ?

Has he got another boozer
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Not been to the Cutty for a while E when did he go ?

Has he got another boozer

About 3-4 weeks ago, not his choice by all accounts, I know the actual owner of the pub (Andy was the manager) and I heard (allegedly) that he gave Andy 24 hours notice to quit and has now taken over the running of the pub himself, I believe he hired a van to move his stuff in, but couldn't tell you where from? :-)

Dont know what Andy is doing now, apparently the owner owns more than 1 pub and has done the same there as well, he recently sold the Abbeymead club as well to developers.
  • Options
    I used to play darts for the Cutty Sark.
    He would have been handy for the team, if he had been there back then !!
  • Options
    how do change clubs? please explain
  • Options
    did someone say he was "a couple of rows" in front. Two rows and how many seats!