Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kudos to Andy Fordham [UPDATE: RIP]

Then:

078fordham2_468x469jpg

Now:

078fordham1_468x679jpg

Comments

• he looks ill
  • he looks like a completely different person!
  • to Quote his wife "He's half the man he used to be"
  • edited November 2007
    Can you imagine all of the loose skin ................... urrrggghhhhh!!!

Good to see him back though.
  • he was a couple of rows in fromt of me at wembley at the playoff final.
  • DJDD must have been giving him advice!
  • edited November 2007
    [cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]he was a couple of rows in fromt of me at wembley at the playoff final.

he's a Millwall fan
  • [cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]he was a couple of rows in fromt of me at wembley at the playoff final.

he's a Millwall fan

aparrently so but he was there i suppose to watch some prober football.
  • i think he looks ill but i supposes its just the shock of seeing the difference.
    it was an illness in the first place that made his lose the weight.
  • if you didn't know what he looked like before. you wouldn't think he looked ill. he's smiling and looks healthy enough in that 2nd pic. he's still got fattish arms tho?
  • Sponsored links:

• He now runs the Cutty Sark pub in Thamesmead Town Centre.
  • I've also seen Andy at a couple of Charlton home games. Did hear he was a Millwall fan though.
  • I thought I read somewhere that when he was at Eaglesfield School he was a Charlton fan but in his late teens it became popular to supoort Millwall, so that's what he did.
  • he is Millwall & Rangers

Top man met him years agao great bloke
  • still neeeds an haircut LOL
  • Blimey,

But if you take a second look at the 2nd picture it still looks like he has a good size belly
  • He still weighs 16 stone apparently but still a top effort on his part though.
  • Used to play with Andy for Union 97 FC in the Woolwich & District League, 20 odd years ago.
    We played our home games at the Meridian, across the road from Charlton Park.

He was a midfielder in those days.
  • and was he a Charlton or Millwall fan then Oggy ?
  • Orient ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2009
    According to the notices in the pub, Andy is signing his book in the bugle from 11am on Saturday...
  • has he got an season ticket to show that nasty pub manager to get in?
  • Recently left the Cutty Sark in Thamesmead, decent fella Andy.
  • Andy used to live in Montcalm Road, Charlton when he was a kid. I sat in same row as him once at Old Trafford (lost 4-1 after being 1-0 up) and he was BIG!
  • Supports Rangers and Millwall but used to support Charlton.....that's what he told me, himself, personally, face to face, not second hand!!!
  • Not been to the Cutty for a while E when did he go ?

Has he got another boozer
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Not been to the Cutty for a while E when did he go ?

Has he got another boozer

About 3-4 weeks ago, not his choice by all accounts, I know the actual owner of the pub (Andy was the manager) and I heard (allegedly) that he gave Andy 24 hours notice to quit and has now taken over the running of the pub himself, I believe he hired a van to move his stuff in, but couldn't tell you where from? :-)

Dont know what Andy is doing now, apparently the owner owns more than 1 pub and has done the same there as well, he recently sold the Abbeymead club as well to developers.
  • I used to play darts for the Cutty Sark.
    He would have been handy for the team, if he had been there back then !!
  • how do change clubs? please explain
  • did someone say he was "a couple of rows" in front. Two rows and how many seats!