Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Which song is it.....

That always makes you feel good

That you'd have played for you at the Valley as you ran out to make your first appearance for the first team

that always makes you feel sad

that brings back a specific time or place

that, other than RRR or VFR, you'd like played at your funeral.

Comments

• funeral -ring of fire
  • That always make you feel good.

Walking On Sunshine

That you'd played for you at the Valley as you ran out to make your first appearance for the first team.

Eye Of The Tiger

that always make you feel sad.

Dont Cry Daddy

that brings back a specific time or place.

Things Can Only Get Better - Old Trafford 1994 (nice little rendition in Gillingscum the other week)

American Trilogy
  • Feel good ---------------anything by Elki Brookes -- reminds me of the nurses hostal Shootershill ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the memories.

Time and place---- as above

Funeral------- I Vow to Thee My Country ------- at least i cared.
  • That always make you feel good - The World's Greatest - R Kelly

That you'd played for you at the Valley as you ran out to make your first appearance for the first team - Night To Remember - Shalamar

that always make you feel sad - Moon River - Frank Sinatra

that brings back a specific time or place - White Wedding - Billy Idol

that, other than RRR or VFR, you'd like played at your funeral. - Some People Want It All - Alicia Keys
  • edited November 2009
    That always make you feel good

Jimi Hendrix-All along the watchtower

That you'd played for you at the Valley as you ran out to make your first appearance for the first team

Clutch-Pure Rock Fury..oh on second thoughts to match my footballing ability Send in the clowns-julie covington

that always make you feel sad

nothing that springs to mind

Call me Al-Paul Simon (as they always played it at selhurst park it just reminds me of our time there)

Feel like shit (Deja Vu) -Suicidal Tendencies (Somehow i don't think i'll get my wish) :)
  • That always makes you feel good - Bright side of the road - Van Morrison

That you'd have played for you at the Valley as you ran out to make your first appearance for the first team

Can't think

Little Green - Joni Mitchell

Country Roads - brings back memories of 4 week road trip in the US

Morning has broken - Cat Stevens
  • That always makes you feel good - Stockton Gala Days - 10'000 maniacs unplugged version

That you'd have played for you at the Valley as you ran out to make your first appearance for the first team - Fields of Fire - Big Country

that always makes you feel sad - Sunday Night - Buffalo Tom

that brings back a specific time or place - interstate love song- Stone temple pilots

that, other than RRR or VFR, you'd like played at your funeral. - Dark Therapy - Echobelly
  • first ones that come to mind

feel good
    Seven Seas - Echo & The Bunnymen

play at the Valley
    Into The Valley - The Skids

feel sad
    Everybody Hurts - R.E.M.

time/place
    listening to The Stone Roses album blaring from a mate's Scirocco on a beach in Brittany having a barbecue and a great big fire (1990)

funeral
    Waterloo Sunset - The Kinks
  • edited November 2009
    That always make you feel good

Marblehead Johnson - Bluetones

That you'd played for you at the Valley as you ran out to make your first appearance for the first team

The Boyce is back in town - Thin Lizzy

that always make you feel sad

Sylvia's Mother - Dr Hook

Dosed - Red Hot Chili Peppers. Used to play this a lot when I moved into new flat with girlfriend, now wife.

7 O'clock News/Silent Night - Simon & Garfunkel
  • That always makes you feel good Groove is in the heart - De-light Party time!

That you'd have played for you at the Valley as you ran out to make your first appearance for the first team - Wanna be your dog- Stooges. Gets me pumped up.

that always makes you feel sad - Wish i never saw the sunshine - Beth Orten. Reminds me of a place i was that was very hard to get out of.

that brings back a specific time or place - Feel the pain - Dinosaur Jr. Reminds me of watching them with my friends.

that, other than RRR or VFR, you'd like played at your funeral. Requiem for dying Mothers - Stars of the lid. Just beautiful. or Mogwai fear Satan - Mogwai. If i'm old the dynamics of the song mean i might just take a few with me. ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• DA9DA9
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Low_Ears[/cite]

The Boyce is back in town - Thin Lizzy

Marleeeeeene, Nice one Del Boy

PMSL
  • edited November 2009
    Steve Winwood - When you see a cahnce

Skids - Into the Valley (obvious!!!)

Elton John - Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Toto - Africa (Starlit night on honeymoon on a game reserve in Kenya)

Monty Python - Always look on the bright side of life
  • That always makes you feel good - tossin' and turning by winjammer

That you'd have played for you at the Valley as you ran out to make your first appearance for the first team - for ME, send in the clowns

that always makes you feel sad - puff daddy - i'll be missing you. it was played at a friends little girls funeral and i was holding it together until i heard that.

that brings back a specific time or place - paul young version of where ever i lay my hat - as a kid it was on the radio as we drove back from holiday, knowing we'd been burgled.

that, other than RRR or VFR, you'd like played at your funeral. find the river - REM, ask me again next week and it'll be something different.
  • edited November 2009
    Funeral - Return to Sender by Elvis Presley

(Thanks to Arthur Smith for that one!)
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]ask me again next week and it'll be something different.
    LOL! same for me too
  • That always makes you feel good - Lyla - Oasis

That you'd have played for you at the Valley as you ran out to make your first appearance for the first team - Into The Valley - The Skids

that always makes you feel sad - Music should never make you feel sad!

that brings back a specific time or place - Fade - Solu Music - Reminds me of Zante.

that, other than RRR or VFR, you'd like played at your funeral - Dancing Shoes - Arctic Monkeys - (My Granddad actually had Monty Python - Always look on the bright side of life - It genuinely got every laughing on what had been a really sad day.)
  • edited November 2009
    Good questions

Dont Stop Me Now - Queen

We're Gonna Win - Bryan Adams. Reminds me of when we first got back to the Valley and waiting for KO.

Accidental Babies - Damien Rice

Anything by Wet Wet Wet reminds me of spending half term playing Super Mario World all week listening to their greatest hits.

Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd or Wild Horses - Rolling Stones
  • That always makes you feel good - Groove is in the heart/Deee-Lite

That you'd have played for you at the Valley as you ran out to make your first appearance for the first team - The Seeker/The Who

that always makes you feel sad - Blowers Daughter/Damien Rice

that brings back a specific time or place - Higher State of Conciousness/Josh Wink

that, other than RRR or VFR, you'd like played at your funeral. - I am the Resurrection/The Stone Roses
  • That always makes you feel good - I want you back, Build me up Buttercup, Shake your tailfeather

That you'd have played for you at the Valley as you ran out to make your first appearance for the first team - Knowing my nerves, Ring of Fire would probably be the most appropriate

that always makes you feel sad - More than words / Extreme. No woman no cry - Bob, Abide with Me.

that brings back a specific time or place - Loads, for various reasons. Off the top of my head, Sunshine on a Rainy Day by Zoe, from when i was about 15 / 16 and starting to hang out over Danson Park and started getting into stuff

that, other than RRR or VFR, you'd like played at your funeral. - Abide with Me and Danny Boy
  • That always makes you feel good
    Around the World - Daft Punk

Adagio for Strings - Tiesto

Saltwater - Chicane

Underneath the Stars - Mariah Carey

Wake up In New York - Craig Armstrong
  • Sponsored links:

• feel good - Wild Wild Summer by Flippers Guitar

played for you at the Valley - Spasticus Autisticus by Ian Dury (to set expectations at the right level)

makes you feel sad - Two little boys

brings back a specific time or place - Sad Cafe's Everyday Hurts reminds me of Dusseldorf Airport

played at your funeral. - Either Dead Melodies by Beck or perhaps Return To Sender.
  • That always makes you feel good - Willing by Little Feat

That you'd have played for you at the Valley as you ran out to make your first appearance for the first team - The Internationale by the Red Army Choir

that always makes you feel sad - the National Anthem

that brings back a specific time or place - 2nd side of Hawkwind's first album, drugs and sex mmm.

that, other than RRR or VFR, you'd like played at your funeral - til I die by the Beach Boys
  • That always makes you feel good -- Into the Valley - The Skids

That you'd have played for you at the Valley as you ran out to make your first appearance for the first team -- Into The Valley - The Skids.

that always makes you feel sad -- Not a song, but Samuel Barber's Adagio for Strings.

that brings back a specific time or place -- Zombie - The Cranberries (a karaoke favourite in a pub I used to frequent)

that, other than RRR or VFR, you'd like played at your funeral. -- I walked the line - Johnny Cash (or Highway to Hell..).
  • That always makes you feel good - Madness - Prince Buster

That you'd have played for you at the Valley as you ran out to make your first appearance for the first team - Come together - Beatles

that always makes you feel sad - Time to say goodbye - Sarah brightman + Andreas Bocelli Grandads funeral

that brings back a specific time or place, Funny AFKA Sunshine on a Rainy always takes me back to being on the north bank at Upton Park. All these things that i've done (I got Soul but i'm not soldier) Whistler Canada

that, other than RRR or VFR, you'd like played at your funeral. Not sure let someone else choose i wont care
  • That always makes you feel good- Into the Valley, VFR, Is this the way to Amarillo (May 2005, need I say more)

That you'd have played for you at the Valley as you ran out to make your first appearance for the first team- Champaigne Supernova

that, other than RRR or VFR, you'd like played at your funeral. Yellow Coldplay
  • 1) Makes you feel good:

Johnny B.Goode...:...Chuck Berry

2) Played for you at The Valley:

Substitute...:... The Who (I couldn't manage more than 5 minutes!

3) Makes you feel sad:

Old Shep...:...Elvis.

4) That brings back a specific time and place

Gloria...:...by Them, Great Yarmouth, 1965 (!!)

5) Music to be played at funeral:

Cardiac Arrest.....:...Madness (if on pitch in longer than 5 minutes, see 1) above)

otherwise 'Wondrous Place' by Billy Fury.
  • edited November 2009
    That always makes you feel good - Penny Lane - The Beatles

That you'd have played for you at the Valley as you ran out to make your first appearance for the first team - Who are you - The Who

that always makes you feel sad - Everybody Hurts - REM

that brings back a specific time or place - See Emily Play - Pink Floyd - Sayers Croft 1967

that, other than RRR or VFR, you'd like played at your funeral.- A Jug of This - The Clancy Brothers
  • That always makes you feel good- Calypso- John Denver

That you'd have played for you at the Valley-- Space Odyssey/ Zarathustra

Always make you feel sad--- Crying in the Rain Everly Brothers

Specific Time and Place----- Here's to you - Joan Baez Corsica 1971

other tha VFR or RRR , you'd like played at your funeral -- Always look on the bright side of life -- Art Garfunkel (As Good As it Gets Soundtrack)
  • Come up and see me and make me smile or jolene white stripes but only if song really LOUD
    Fat Bottomed Girls - (actually not the fat!)
    Everybody Hurts - REM
    Moon River - Our wedding song
    Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye ( this was in the paper at the weekend, made me laugh)
  • Trouble by Shampoo
    Oblivion by Terrorvision
    Mambo Italiano by Deeeeeeaaaaaano