Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Trying Not to be Defeatest but....

edited September 2006 in General Charlton
Watched Arsenal game last night & we have not got a prayer really. They have even started crossing the ball into the box for the centre forwards to challenge for high balls & Henery even scored from a cross. We are doomed I tell thee..... but in all seriousness I'll be happy if we come out of the game on Saturday having not been tonked.

Comments

• Options
    last night showed me how Blair managed to get away with it for as many years as he did.

I came away after listening / hypnotised by les reed at lot more positive than i did going in. I genuinely think we stil have a chance of a decent season.

WE'RE ALL GOING ON A EUROPEAN TOUR !!!
  • Options
    already booked last two weeks of July off next year for the Uefa preliminery rounds. Still hopeful of a CL place though.
  • Options
    [cite] Ketman:[/cite]Watched Arsenal game last night & we have not got a prayer really. They have even started crossing the ball into the box for the centre forwards to challenge for high balls & Henery even scored from a cross. We are doomed I tell thee..... but in all seriousness I'll be happy if we come out of the game on Saturday having not been tonked.

I watched the match and thought exactly the same- scary! Text my Gooner bro (who was at the match) the same to told that he thought the only chance we had was to exploit their left side with pace, as Gallas is expected to be out-

Go one Romm- this is your chance to be a hero!