Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Brand Spanking New Addick

Baby Ollie James Antony Scott was finally born last night at 9.45 weighing 8lbs 6oz after 26 hours. Mums fine and I couldn't be happier!

See you all on Saturday for a few beers!

Comments

• nice one,congrats
  • Congrats, well done. Hope he's not after a ticket for the Gills !!
  • Wahey, nice one mate :)
  • congratulations
  • congrats!
  • Congrats Rich, that's fantastic news!

It also means you can now join the fun bus to Yeovil!!
  • Congratulations!
  • Well done Mrs. Plaaayer! Enjoy the next couple of quiet nights Rich ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• WSSWSS
    edited October 2009
    Well done Rich - and you're coming on Saturday - even better! ;-)

MCS is going to happy with the name choice as well.

Shall I change your username now?
  • Congrats!
  • Congrats
  • Congratulations
  • Can I be the 16th to say "congrats"!
  • Congrats Rich although don't expect to see you Saturday, when the Doris decides to put the foot down you ain't going anyware :-)
  • Well done mate buy you a sherbert saturday!!
  • Congratulations mate.
  • Nice one. Congratulations.
  • congratulations! my neice/nephew is 24 hours late. grr.
  • Sponsored links:

• nice one well done, could be a roaring trade in Charlton babygrow and bodysuits if the club had any to sell.. I'm keeping ours for no3 if s/he happens to come about one day.
  • I cant believe you're even thinking of going! bloody typical bloke.

congrats but wish the wife and baby luck more - with attitude like that they going to need it. :-)
  • Congratulations to you both.
  • Congratulations
  • Congrats Rich. I'll pop in and get you a pint at the next home game as I couldnt get a ticket for Saturday.
  • Congrats mate. See you Saturday.... if you can remove that thumb from your forehead...!
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I cant believe you're even thinking of going! bloody typical bloke.

congrats but wish the wife and baby luck more - with attitude like that they going to need it. :-)

Just like you couldn't believe Tavern was going they all sneaking for this one lol!!
  • Congrats.

Shame you didn't wait to name him after the first goal scorer on Saturday.

Izele is such an unusual name.
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]nice one well done, could be a roaring trade in Charlton babygrow and bodysuits if the club had any to sell.. I'm keeping ours for no3 if s/he happens to come about one day.

they are actually doing a new range I think coming out soon. best get reproducing.

I don't know what the prob is with this - they do at least 2 different babygrow sets, soft boots, football, buggy play thing, hats, gloves - i don't have kids and know they get through a lot and quickly but how much charlton stuff can you put a baby in before its deemed cruel!?!?
  • edited October 2009
    I thought they were just doing kit style t-shirts this year and nowt else?

Hmm before its cruel.. well I have two kits for different ages one 3-6months and another allsport one which is for a fair bit later which I got off ebay and some babygrows for newborn and various bodysuits for 0-6months, the latter are more often than not under something else anyway particularly now its not warm anymore. All were special offers tho. I sometimes put him i his kit on a match day to wind up the missus.

:)