Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Need a bathroom tiled

Can anyone recommend somebody ?

Comments

• Speak to Razil :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Can anyone recommend somebody ?

Speak to Vale mate.
  • DYI it, as Stu says..

If you still need someone Steve? I'll get some details later this evening and post them up here.
  • I still need a really good plasterer if anyone knows of anyone who is reliable....I live near Borough Green/Wrotham 10 mins from Swanley on the M20
  • did some plastering for me a couple of years ago and did a good job. Name is John on 07980 040650.

This guy is good and a proper tiler not someone who says they can tile, downside - he is a Millwall fan. Try Simon on 07973 907867.
  • speak to ketmans cousin. he is on this board under the name valleyaddick. Hes a brilliant tiler
  • Diy it or you will never learn and always be paying out. Two days work maximum. I have now tiled 5 bathrooms and you learn every time you do one.
  • large,i have tried to whisper you but it aint working,what do you know about this chap as a plumber as well,he says he's ip registered and can do the
    bathroom as well ?

cheers

Steve
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]large,i have tried to whisper you but it aint working,what do you know about this chap as a plumber as well,he says he's ip registered and can do the
    bathroom as well ?

cheers

Steve

dunno, all he has done for me is tiling, and for a mate, and his is very good at that. What is IP registered ?

I've learnt from past mistakes. Got a guy to fit the kitchen who said he could do tiling too so told him to get on with it. Fitted the kitchen well but the tiling was only okay. Can well tell the difference between him and the tiling Simon has done. I try now to get the right man for the job. Want tiling, get a tiler etc. Can't vouch for his plumbing work but as a tiler he is good. Hope that helps.
  • I'll introduce you to a very good tiler on Saturday Steve, he done my kitchen and he's a good lad. Start talking football with him and you'll have a mate for life but your bathroom may take longer!!
  • edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I'll introduce you to a very good tiler on Saturday Steve, he done my kitchen and he's a good lad. Start talking football with him and you'll have a mate for life but your bathroom may take longer!!
    I would imagine him singing the Romadahl song every half hour may push the job on though :-)